Rangers v Hamilton - Our mission, should we choose to accept it...

Lol. I could see that :D

How are things in sunny Ayrshire ?

Overcast and blustery mate,normal you know.

Was down at Ayr races last night-----plenty fillies cutting around(two legged variety).

Managed to kinda break even------so not a bad night.

Hope youre doing Ok.

He was probably thinking of the players coming in, rather than those who were there already. But yes.

@BH regarding Hill and Kiernan and the 90 in 90 video:

Tavernier doesn't stop the cross as he's a yard behind

The chap hits Kiernan's outstretched leg with a cross, the ball could have gone anywhere.

The deflection caught Hill wrong footed (and would have any defender in the world), his attempt fell kindly to Crawford.

Crawford's run is tracked by Kranjcar with Wallace looking on.

Wallace can't get back quickly enough.

Crawford hits a fine strike beyond Foderingham.

Honestly, that is a sort of events that happen before goals and nothing I would hold up against either Kiernan and/or Hill for being not up to it. We allowed them exactly one clear cut chance after that and Foderingham earned his pay. If we start to scrutinize or CHs like that after each goal conceeded, we will probably have them at Highland League level at the end of August.

I agree. The Highland League is about their level.

I have said this from the beginning, Kiernan failed to make the grade at English Championship level with Watford, Wigan or Birmingham and had we not "rescued" him last year he would have gone back to League Two where he played for the likes Accrington, Burton and Southend. If we released him tomorrow I think he'd struggle to get a game even at that level.

Waghorn had a good record at Championship level with Leicester, Wigan and loan spells at Hull and Millwall but was never a prolific goal scorer, averaging almost exactly a goal every 5 matches. I don't think it's a surprise that he scored more for us at Scottish Championship level and should be able to continue that (when fit again) in the Premiership.

Tavernier was a consistent League One player with Carlisle, Sheffield Wed, MK Dons, Shrewsbury, Rotherham and Bristol but failed when given the opportunity to step up to the Championship with Wigan. I think that indicates his level pretty clearly.

It is worth remembering that all three were contracted to Wigan when we acquired their services and IIRC they all share the same agent as MW, namely Key Sports Management Ltd; without which happy coincidence I very much doubt all three would be at Ibrox.

Do you mean that's why he was aware of them or are you suggesting something untoward in MW's recruitment process (whether morally, legally or football-wise)?

If the latter, please confirm if you did indeed "RC", or not................

Edited by SteveC

[/b]

Do you mean that's why he was aware of them or are you suggesting something untoward in MW's recruitment process (whether morally, legally or football-wise)?

However there didn't seem to a problem when his favourites Llambias and Leach lumbered us with 5 Newcastle players, only one of whom was fit to play and including one who wasn't even allowed to play in Scotland due to a medical condition.

[/b]

If dave king brought in guardiola BrahimHemdani would criticise it. He hates dave king because king likes the rst. It's a weird situation that leads to him liking crazy stuff and hating just as crazily.