Rangers v Hamilton - Our mission, should we choose to accept it...

Like any convicted criminal if for anything than serious charges,murder,drug smuggling/supplying etc.,if cleared by courts of law to continue,as in DK in this case,to carry on.

He may have been convicted in SA but has not killed anyone so in my opinion is welcome to be here and push us forward,after all we could still be in control of a seriously rotund person's cohorts.:td:

I'm sorry Steve, but I don't know what you mean by "RC".

I mean two things, firstly that some might think that the mutual agency is more than just coincidence. I would suggest that it would be naïve to think that Key Management did not alert MW to the availability of players on their books.

Secondly, it was my understanding that Wigan wanted a young player that was on the books of Key Management and the quid pro quo was that they agreed to offload some or all of the players to Rangers.

I'm fairly sure that I posted all that at the time.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not suggesting any malfeasance.

But equally I am fairly sure that these players would not have ended up at Ibrox had MW not been the manager.

Funny as I was told about Waghorn when we were still interviewing managerial prospects.

On the contrary I roundly condemned the signing of these players and in any event this has absolutely zero to do with Rangers v Hamilton Academical.

It has as much to with the match as who someones agent is.

Like any convicted criminal if for anything than serious charges,murder,drug smuggling/supplying etc.,if cleared by courts of law to continue,as in DK in this case,to carry on.

He may have been convicted in SA but has not killed anyone so in my opinion is welcome to be here and push us forward,after all we could still be in control of a seriously rotund person's cohorts.:td:

Don't be fooled dude. BH's faux revulsion is just another smokescreen.

GS, I have said many times that the whole RST episode is water under the bridge.

What I hate is the sight of any convicted criminal be they from Greenock, South Africa or Timbuctoo having anything to do with our great Club.

This week, Mr King finally settled the 11-year case by agreeing to pay R706.7m to SARS and nearly R12m to the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) to settle his tax affairs and clear him of any criminal charges.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/2013/09/01/why-king-agreed-to-r718m-for-a-new-start

You supported people who would have finished Rangers, that says it all for me.

So have many. And people have learned and moved on. Others are adamant (if not to say stubborn) and want to keep wounds open and have some salt handy.

Does not befit a Bluenose though.

You supported people who would have finished Rangers, that says it all for me.

Why would I support someone who would have finished Rangers, the Club I have supported for well over 50 years and have travelled to watch in 21 countries in Europe?

In particular I certainly do not support Chris Graham or Craig Houston who some see as heroes but both of whom come into the category you describe as far as I am concerned.

We may well disagree on the relative merits of certain characters in the saga of the last 4 years but to suggest I have some kind of death wish for the Club is as nonsensical as it is offensive.

I supported Llambias' efforts to bring Rangers costs under control but I most certainly did not support any action in conflict of interest with Ashley or his companies and as soon as it became known that no due diligence had been carried out on the loan players I roundly condemned that.

Edited by BrahimHemdani