[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

Miller I can perhaps understand given his experience but Dodoo really deserves a start.

I think Halliday has been average further forward so far this summer so would struggle to get into my team unless he's playing deeper.

I don't disagree, but Warburton seems to be showing a lot of loyalty towards them.

I hope I'm wrong.

I think Kranjcar and Barton will start every game now. He'll want to get them up to speed as quickly as possible. Also Wallace missed the mid week game because he had a "bug" so he might not be fully recovered.

Think it might be a choice between O'Halleron and Forrester on the right but he might play Forrester a bit deeper

I think Kranjcar and Barton will start every game now. He'll want to get them up to speed as quickly as possible. Also Wallace missed the mid week game because he had a "bug" so he might not be fully recovered.

Think it might be a choice between O'Halleron and Forrester on the right but he might play Forrester a bit deeper

Barton & Krnjcar will probably start most games,but they are both slow,we need to have energy in midfield the likes of Holt,Windass will give us that

I don't disagree, but Warburton seems to be showing a lot of loyalty towards them.

I hope I'm wrong.

That is my fear as well that he is going to be too loyal to players who cannot play at this level, or who are simply not in as good form as others. He tended to do this last season also, although it was not as noticeable given the lack of options.

Agree with most team suggestions.

key questions for me are:

- the centre half pairing and whether Hill's double earns him a start... possibly at the continued expense of Wilson.

- forrester v O'Halloran... both showing up reasonably well, though forrester seems to be a better impact sub so that might decide it.

- rossiter v halliday - as discussed above... time for rossiter to start in my view