[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

Our defence has been ok this half,why does everybody wait until we lose a goal and then jump on them?,worse than Sutton sometimes on here!,we are playing well and should have had more goals,calm doon and watch the game

Still vulnerable to those cross balls.

I'm not sure who you even blame there - Whilst Barton lost the player someone of Barton's stature shouldn't have been marking that guy anyway, should have been one of the taller players, not that we have many.

I originally wanted to blame Foderingham for not coming for it but he made the right choice as there were tons of bodies he would have had to have come through to get to it, and probably wouldn't have got there in time.

We should just put 5 defenders on the line and let our opponents have a free header and hope we clear it on the line...

Started slowly but after ten mins we really got going and totally dominated the game - scoring two goals our play merited.

To concede a goal is a real disappointment but we still could have got a third before the half-time whistle. No reason why we can't continue in the same vein and put the game to bed in the second half as long as we don't switch off.

From open-play we've defended relatively well -- couple of players guilty of committing themselves unnecessarily, but generally we've not been troubled. Corners are a different matter. Quite simply Barton is at fault, for not tracking his man. Simple. I do wish we'd improve our set-piece defence, because it looks like that's the only way the majority of teams will attack us -- Hartley said as much before the game!

We've been patient and passed the ball around well without creating too many chances; we've taken those we have created though -- except for Miller...

I don't know what the Ref was thinking? Rossiter clearly taken out right on half-time: there should have been added time for that alone!