Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

Thanks Frankie. It looks like the members of RM don't share your view. Calling me a senile old woman and embarrassing. :rfc: I'm sure you'll confirm that you asked me if I would do it and it wasn't done via Club 1872. In addition, one of the producers told me specifically that it was not going to be about sectarianism, purely about the game. Just as well I don't give a shit about what people say.

Sorry just seen this now.

Happy to confirm I asked Christine to do it as I was unable. Not surprising to hear of disgusting criticism on RM - those posting such or allowing it to be posted are the lowest of the low.

Another excellent hustings tonight , all the candidates spoke very well , Brian Donohoe appeared unannounced and sort of derailed it a bit but it got sorted eventually , as per last meeting its been videoed and will be on the club1872 site soon .

For me Iain Leiper aka @D'Artagnan , and Ian Martin are my standouts .

Didn't get much out of that if I'm honest. I recognise a few of the faces at the top table and a few more in the audience, but as a hustings to try to evaluate who to vote for/not to vote for, it was pretty dull. Every question got just about the same answer from each candidate. For a very well publicised event, the numbers in attendance were abysmal. Nobody does apathy like Rangers supporters!

Didn't get much out of that if I'm honest. I recognise a few of the faces at the top table and a few more in the audience, but as a hustings to try to evaluate who to vote for/not to vote for, it was pretty dull. Every question got just about the same answer from each candidate. For a very well publicised event, the numbers in attendance were abysmal. Nobody does apathy like Rangers supporters!

That's because everyone's waiting on the videos to be uploaded onto a computer instead of getting down to Ibrox , and it's been on every site including this one from day 1

Not enthused so far I must admit.

To tell the truth I'm not excited or happy with the Rangers Board.

Is this the best Rangers and the Supporters can do ?

Don't understand your point , what's these candidates got to do with you not being happy with the Rangers board