Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

Not a thing, just being tight I thought I would put two points of view into one.

What are you looking for in a candidate to stand as a volunteer board member , I thought some of the candidates were excellent

What are you looking for in a candidate to stand as a volunteer board member , I thought some of the candidates were excellent

Probably thought we had more in our support. I have seen and listened to very good Supporters over the years.

We have one Politician ?? Various business folk.

I'll say again disappointed who Rangers can attract.

Probably thought we had more in our support. I have seen and listened to very good Supporters over the years.

We have one Politician ?? Various business folk.

I'll say again disappointed who Rangers can attract.

That's not an answer though , a good candidate or rather a good board member could come from any background , it doesn't need to be a professional , for god sake Donohoes an imbecile he shouldn't be allowed any where near club1872 ( I will give you him ) the rest IMHO are very decent to very good , Iain Leiper and Ian Martin are outstanding

That's not an answer though , a good candidate or rather a good board member could come from any background , it doesn't need to be a professional , for god sake Donohoes an imbecile he shouldn't be allowed any where near club1872 ( I will give you him ) the rest IMHO are very decent to very good , Iain Leiper and Ian Martin are outstanding[/

From any background is what I am alluding too, I have met more intelligent and with it tradesmen than so called businessmen over the years. please. I am not supporting Donohue, but is this the best politician we can attract?

That's not an answer though , a good candidate or rather a good board member could come from any background , it doesn't need to be a professional , for god sake Donohoes an imbecile he shouldn't be allowed any where near club1872 ( I will give you him ) the rest IMHO are very decent to very good , Iain Leiper and Ian Martin are outstanding[/

From any background is what I am alluding too, I have met more intelligent and with it tradesmen than so called businessmen over the years. please. I am not supporting Donohue, but is this the best politician we can attract?

Remember, these positions are voluntary. Give it time.

Edited by barca72

Remember, these positions are voluntary. Give it time.

I don't mean to knock the candidates, I admire their intentions.

I am more worried that people will not stand for Club1872 and the Rangers Board, because they don't want to be associated with us.

That is for another thread.

Why do we need to attract politicians,what's so special about them. I would rather have someone like Joanne Percival who has worked tirelessly for,the fans over the years. The female Fawkes is involved in politics, would she do?