[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

Oh, I just seen yours Frankie...

I've added your one to the main site publication.

(I was quite proud of mine...)

Either is fine mate. I stopped the using the photo one because there's no official player photos yet.

PS: We're not playing Burnley... :whistle:

Edited by Frankie

Either is fine mate. I stopped the using the photo one because there's no official player photos yet.

PS: We're not playing Burnley... :whistle:

Bollocks... :facepalm:

Good job I went with yours -- I was concentrating on the player images. I'll know in future.

I'd try ...

Fodderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

Rossiter

McKay - Barton

O'Halloran - Gardner - Forrester

... and bring Miller, Kranjcar, and Dodoo on later. One might test Dodoo on the left and Forrester on the right from the off too.

Bollocks... :facepalm:

Good job I went with yours -- I was concentrating on the player images. I'll know in future.

Going to put the template we use to a vote over the coming days anyway. I'm waiting on the club confirming the squad photos for the season but I think I'm going to go for something new with combined images and text - for example:

formation_1000x500_killie_new.jpg

Another massive game tonight. Win this and we go to the piggery on top of the pile and put pressure on them tomorrow. Hopefully the performance levels improve tonight and if they do we should see no problem seeing off a poor Killie team.

I reckon Frankies team will be pretty close. Perhaps McKay will play with Miller out wide and Garner through the middle. I'd be happy with the new boys starting. Get them game time. Looking forward to it