A league too far?

Sometimes it is sometimes it isn't.

In all my time watching Rangers (ok I'm an auld yin) The Rangers sides I've ever seen go through bad and good times are like clockwork. Some you lose, some you win.

This season has a difference to it like no other.

I've never felt going into a season we are ****ed but if you take the general view (media) we are.

I'm pretty long in the tooth now to say there is the chance to win this, it won't be a walk in the park, it never has been like that anyway, but a dramatic finish to the Scottish title will be the first since Rangers were thrown into the bowels of mediocrity by their opponents.

Rangers fans deep down know we can win this 55, some throw caution and say it's a league too far, truth is we will finish 1st or 2nd like all the years before.

Smith knew how to win this league through The Rangers tradition, Warburton somehow has to use a different approach to achieve what Smith done.

A tall order if truth be told.

We're an extremely mediocre team. That's putting it kindly.

If I may say so, you are an extremely negatively-mediocre supposed fan of this supposed mediocre team.

If you don't mind me saying so, that's putting it kindly.

There are no great teams in Scotland right now. All Scottish teams are mediocre in comparison to many other European leagues. But in Scotland Rangers are no more mediocre than any of the rest are and in fact considerably less so than most.

The performance at Kilmarnock was mediocre in comparison to what I believe the team is capable of and i'm remaining confident performances will greatly improve along with consistency.

There are no great teams in Scotland right now. All Scottish teams are mediocre in comparison to many other European leagues. But in Scotland Rangers are no more mediocre than any of the rest are and in fact considerably less so than most.

The performance at Kilmarnock was mediocre in comparison to what I believe the team is capable of and I'm remaining confident performances will greatly improve along with consistency.

Put yourself in the situation you move jobs to another firm. Can you walk in the first day and produce 100% without an in-work period. Except for Miller and Wallace nobody had a clue what it was like in the premier division. We are not losing and still top of the league. We are in a transition period and it may take some time to fine tune to turn these draws into wins but the season is just 4 weeks old. When Max Verstappen gets his new car it will not mean he will win the next GP he will need to fine tune it first and gain experience in it first. We have come from a lower league and could always expect a settling in time. I will admit that it is worrying that MW has not tackled the most obvious problem in our team that of Central defence. I personally would have preferred him to spend the money we paid for a striker for a good CH. He seems to think if we have the ball we don't need good defenders and the best defence is more attack and that is worrying.

Sutton was correct tonight our central defence is a shambles and it was well known but never addressed.

We are 4 games into a league campaign , not yet into September , we have players to comeback from injury and even though this transfer window isn't shut another yet to come , yet panic has set in amongst some of us , Jesus wept , you simply couldn't make this shit up .

As we've seen last season this team is capable of playing some superb football but right now that form is very distant.

even taking into consideration the settling in period and injuries we're toiling very badly as for winning it? virtually no chance we just don't have the quality at either end of the pitch.

Some of the stuff I seen on twitter and on forums last night was embarrassing to say the least. I was gutted that we didn't win as I always am but the slagging of players and even our manager was unbelievable! We are hardly into our season, as someone said we have a number of players to come back from injury, especially Waghorn who is very important to how we play. We have quite a lot new players still trying to fit in to the team and system.

Obviously a lot of fans are still with the idea that no player can have a bad game and if they do they are a waste of money and useless. The mentality of some of our fans is shocking. We will get there but some fans need to have a reality check!

Edited by johnnyk