walters having a laugh

fucking deplorable, smith again and his awful tactics 4-5-1 don't work when you don't have the players for it and as for the fans, you know my feelings on them they bring shame on our club again.

Smith, tactics, deplorable, yes feckin awful I agree.

First leg was bad even for Walter and his european history.

Bit quick to judge with the supporters in Pamplona, reports of provaction and police going in with batons at first oppoutunity. Also Bears hurt. :(

OK, 4-5-1 wasn't what we wanted to see, but did he have much choice? Prso can't last 90 minutes. Boyd is a waste of time and space in Europe according to many. Sebo at least runs his heart out, but so far, doesn't look like actually scoring. Novo lacks composure and seems to be better used out wide where he can beat players and cut inside, something which our winger doesn't seem to do that often.

We had a good run in Europe but I think we just have to accept that this season is over and all we really need WS to do is to get 2nd place.

Anyway, his tactics against Tel Aviv were never questioned as we won. The same tactics failed last time out because the players never turned up. Look around our squad just now, we really don't have many quality players at all, for any formation, let alone a 4-5-1.

OK, 4-5-1 wasn't what we wanted to see, but did he have much choice? Prso can't last 90 minutes. Boyd is a waste of time and space in Europe according to many. Sebo at least runs his heart out, but so far, doesn't look like actually scoring. Novo lacks composure and seems to be better used out wide where he can beat players and cut inside, something which our winger doesn't seem to do that often.

We had a good run in Europe but I think we just have to accept that this season is over and all we really need WS to do is to get 2nd place.

Anyway, his tactics against Tel Aviv were never questioned as we won. The same tactics failed last time out because the players never turned up. Look around our squad just now, we really don't have many quality players at all, for any formation, let alone a 4-5-1.

...............................Marks out of 10 / WS

Tel Aviv (A) LOST...................2

Tel Aviv (H) WIN.....................6

Osasuna (H) DRAW..................0

Osasuna (A) LOST...................3

Before Walter 12 games undefeated.

We have 1 class act and that is Hemdani, he is the only one who looks like he can hold a ball and actually pass to a Rangers player. Mcgregor played well again and i felt he was unlucky with the goal. I really hate Walter Smiths negative tactics. Because we could not pass the ball forward we were giving the ball away time after time and being forced back to defend our own 6 metre box, never mind the 16 metre box.

I have always said Scottish football is all about clipping at peoples heels and closing them down as quickly as possible, never letting players settle on the ball.

Why the **** do we go out on Euro games and sit back and stand and watch the other team spray the ball about. If you go onto the field with negative tactics then you will get a negative performance.

There used to be a telly programme with a song text: It is better to have fought and lost than not to have fought at all. We lay down and let them tickle our chin tonight.:mad:

You'd think Smith would've picked some tips up from Alex Ferguson whule he was assisstant down there but he's just as bad as ever.

What's the deal with playing Rae in european games? Do the 2 of them share a room on away trips or something? Shocking team selection and choice of tactic.

Well most of us got it right that Rae would come in even though non of us would have done that.

And he was made captain aswell :confused:

He should have started with Prso and Sebo upfront and taken Prso off after 60 mins and moved Novo upfront and put Burke on the right.

Absolutely negative tactics which see us go out of europe playing pish poor in 2 games. Id of been content with going out of europe if we had a real go over 2 games but we didnt.

Walter has gone with the same tactics as he did as Scotland manager which doesnt work for us.