Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

Still remember big Duncan Ferguson giving two guys who broke into his house a proper pasting a few years ago. Iirc one of them was taken to hospital and the other one ran off lol!

Prefer that to some low iq hick pulling out a gun at every opportunity. I remember reading about an incident some years ago long before I came here about a Scottish tourist drunk and lost in Florida. He was banging on somebody's door asking for them to call a taxi and the maniac shot him dead through a locked door. No charges were brought for that.

As for Ferguson I remember that too and they probably made his day since he was known to enjoy a bit of action from time to time.

The story I heard was Wallace told the ref he was attacked and the ref called him a grass.

It's all made up either way.

People with these banners though should be charged with perverting the course of justice or harassing a victim of crime perhaps.

I would seriously hope the ref didn't say that??. The fact that these halfwits are trivialising someone being attacked by a member of the public at their work shows you how far we have sunk.

FWIW I hope every player and official did report what happened and authorities informed. Totally agree with GS re the banners. If that's not harassing or victim intimidation then what is?? And for anyone who is about to profess that I'm being dramatic, if a neighbor in your street is attacked at their work by another neighbor in you street who then sticks a flag in their window with their full name on it calling them a grass, I will 100% guarantee you right now they will be nicked for victim intimidation!

Plod Scotland are you watching???