Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

Really pisses me off to see so many rangers fans chased away from what should be theirs. It will always be Queen and Country for me. Giving up on your country of birth because tims are fighting harder for it is our shame.

No one is being chased away from anything. If we had the chance you seriously think we wouldn't have taken the out to England as an example more than a decade ago long before the current situation existed? If were the most loved team in the league we would still have take it then and now. It's about ambition.

Edited by JFK-1

+I supported Scotland through the good years the lean years went to many games but can not accept what we have now so can't care less.

Surprise surprise McKay on bench says it all.

I've said it many times recently,Mckay will be lucky to get on the pitch!

Remember Lee Wallace is at most third choice and although having a great pedigree in my opinion should now concentrate on his Rangers career having sacrificed his international career over the years,this in no way tries to influence his thoughts.

Pretty typical Scotland isn't it. They take a lead in 9 minutes to set themselves up for this match against minnows then just 4 minutes later concede an equaliser against a team who have won 2 world cup qualifying matches in a total of 92.

No one is being chased away from anything. If we had the chance you seriously think we wouldn't have taken the out to England as an example more than a decade ago long before the current situation existed? If were the most loved team in the league we would still have take it then and now. It's about ambition.

Was not in relation to leagues mate. Was meant in reference to lack of patriotism towards Scotland. Be it national sport, councils or simply being proud and loud about your home land