Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

Was not in relation to leagues mate. Was meant in reference to lack of patriotism towards Scotland. Be it national sport, councils or simply being proud and loud about your home land

Sorry, my misunderstanding.

I believe it is because Lee Wallace actually had the audacity to tell the relevant people that he was attacked at Hampden.

Ironically, according to his wife, Wallace wasn't physically attacked and didn't report anything.

Ironically, according to his wife, Wallace wasn't physically attacked and didn't report anything.

Maybe his wife should have checked the papers next day. Whether he reported it or not is a separate issue but he was attacked as is shown by the pics below and in fact the attacker was captured and later appeared in court charged with it..

2881193.main_image.jpg

2881186.main_image.jpg

The point is, rightly or wrongly I believe Wallace himself played the incident down so the accusations of those labelling him a grass are very poor indeed.

Yeah no doubt and even if he had made an issue of it the behaviour of these grunts would still be characteristically trainspotting.

If you are attacked at your place of work then you have every right to file a police report. I can imagine if it is a tiff with a colleague that you might gloss over it but if a total stranger walks into your work and punches you on the face then I want to see how many of these grass idiots would be the first to run from the police. If that makes you a grass then so be it.

Just a useless piece of information. Getting attacked in your own home is called Hamesucken in Scots law.

Just a useless piece of information. Getting attacked in your own home is called Hamesucken in Scots law.

Here in Oklahoma it's called make my day.

The term "make my day law" came to be used in the United States in about 1985 when Colorado passed a law that shielded people from any criminal or civil liability for using force against a home invader, including deadly force.
Edited by JFK-1