Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

The sooner we are out of this corrupt, twisted backwater, with delusional, bitter, snyde and poisonous supporters of other clubs and imo a majority who follow the national team, the better off we will all be, both club and fans.

The only good through all of the last four years is that the majority of bears, who before would refuse to accept the loathing that others had for us, have now seen the rest for what they are. Now the majority realise we are not welcome here and we must change, adapt and move elsewhere to prosper in an environment that will not use any event, footballing or otherwise as an oppertunity to inflict damage on the club and supporters.

Edited by cooponthewing

The sooner we are out of this corrupt, twisted backwater, with delusional, bitter, snyde and poisonous supporters of other clubs and imo a majority who follow the national team, the better off we will all be, both club and fans.

The only good through all of the last four years is that the majority of bears, who before would refuse to accept the loathing that others had for us, have now seen the rest for what they are. Now the majority realise we are not welcome here and we must change, adapt and move elsewhere to prosper in an environment that will not use any event, footballing or otherwise as an oppertunity to inflict damage on the club and supporters.

Oh, F*ck that, get yourself a box of tissues.

We had the bragging rights, they wanted them, we fell asleep through apathy, they took them.

Now it's up to us to regain them.

You ever heard of 'No Surrender'?

Times have changed and so have attitudes towards our fans and club. Why stay in an environment where we are detested? Scottish football is dead on its knees, it could be argued that the revulsion towards Rangers that is harboured by many will play a part in its continued spiril into oblivion.

There are many reasons to leave Scottish football behind. I would jump at the chance to see our club move on and leave this den of iniquity behind. Now, where's my Kleenex??lol.

Edited by cooponthewing

Times have changed and so have attitudes towards our fans and club. Why stay in an environment where we are detested? Scottish football is dead on its knees, it could be argued that the revulsion towards Rangers that is harboured by many will play a part in its continued spiril into oblivion.

There are many reasons to leave Scottish football behind. I would jump at the chance to see our club move on and leave this den of iniquity behind. Now, where's my Kleenex??lol.

I'm assuming you are a reasonably young person. I'm also assuming that you don't fully understand the heritage of Rangers.

I'm quite aware that times have changed since I was a young 'un, however, like everything else 'times' go in cycles. I don't know if you are aware of the guy who made this speech ...

"I have been lucky — lucky in those who were around me from the boardroom to the dressing-room. In time of stress, their unstinted support, unbroken devotion to our club and calmness in adversity eased the task of making Rangers FC the premier club in this country.

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him.

"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

... I'm also pretty sure that that guy's attitude is still pretty prevalent among the support today.

My God man, you are advocating that we should tuck tail and run. What a heresy, what an attack on the sensibilities.

Rangers don't do walking away !!

This isn't about walking away from anything but a certain path to European irrelevance which we are in fact already on and that isn't what I want for the club.

Far from running away from anything it's about someone coming along and saying come with me and your club will earn as much money in a year as you would in almost a decade where you are. That's not running away from anything at all that's walking towards an opportunity that could put the club back on the European stage as a credible force.

The fact what's being left behind is a poisonous shithole is just an added bonus but if we could make that money in the poisonous shithole I would say stay right here and rub it in their faces.

Leaving this sewer for better pastures is in the circumstances the very best way open to us to rub it in their faces as we leave them behind to stew in their own bile and become even more irrelevant without us than they are now.