Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

No, I hadn't read that at that time. Fair enough. I also think it's childish to conflate the SFA with the international side. Suppose you'd be happy if we played no World Cups, Euro matches etc. Players have or should have ambition: most would want to play for their country.

Correct, Scotland playing in World Cups doesn't bother me. The players can have all the ambition they like but I couldn't care less in all honesty because the ones reaping much of the benefits of any major competition participation would, as always, be the Blazers - the very same people that would have happily killed us.

I make no apology for feeling this way

Each to their own I guess!.

But for me Scottish football tried to kill us!,and continue to inflict as much harm on us as is possible!,all the fans of Scottish clubs and Scotland hate us and wanted us dead!, I am finished with Scottish football,if it wasn't for Rangers I wouldn't have anything to do with Scottish football.

Each to their own I guess!.

But for me Scottish football tried to kill us!,and continue to inflict as much harm on us as is possible!,all the fans of Scottish clubs and Scotland hate us and wanted us dead!, I am finished with Scottish football,if it wasn't for Rangers I wouldn't have anything to do with Scottish football.

Suppose you'd be happy then if we left Scottish football and joined the proposed new League 3 in Eng. Must admit there are attractions in that but my preference is for an Atlantic League where we will encounter a far higher standard of football than we get in Scotland.

Suppose you'd be happy then if we left Scottish football and joined the proposed new League 3 in Eng. Must admit there are attractions in that but my preference is for an Atlantic League where we will encounter a far higher standard of football than we get in Scotland.

I would be happy if Scottish football treated us as the most successful club in the country!,as opposed to wanting us dead!.

We are stuck in the wee back water of a country that is hating itself to death,I couldn't care less whether we stay or leave!

Would happily quit Scotland and join the English set up and not just for the money. Would be utopia (for me) to not have to play the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Celtic again.

Would happily quit Scotland and join the English set up and not just for the money. Would be utopia (for me) to not have to play the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Celtic again.

But would you (or Rangers fans in general) be happy playing the likes of Forest Green Rovers, Fleetwood, Dagenham and Redbridge for example? Think it is insulting for RFC to be branded among these clubs. The best prospect for us was the Premier League 2 failed proposal which the then Bolton chairman wanted.

But would you (or Rangers fans in general) be happy playing the likes of Forest Green Rovers, Fleetwood, Dagenham and Redbridge for example? Think it is insulting for RFC to be branded among these clubs. The best prospect for us was the Premier League 2 failed proposal which the then Bolton chairman wanted.

Yes I would be happy to play those clubs. It's called short term pain for long term gain.

Instead of wanting to be parachuted straight to the top or stay where we are... How about starting at the bottom and giving our children the opportunity one day to watch 100 million pound players sign for Rangers ??