Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

I believe it is because Lee Wallace actually had the audacity to tell the relevant people that he was attacked at Hampden.

seriously?

anyone who follows Scotland national team abroad etc.?

is there ever any tension between Rangers fans who still watch scotland and any others?

I though that you could only grass on your mates. Total strangers are fair game.

But what's this? You go abroad to support your national football team and what do you take with you? Some petty tribal totem.

I usd to cheer happily for Crerand, McNeil, Johnstone, Lennox and even Jim Kennedy who would have been third favourite in a footrace with the goalpost and the corner flag. Boo them off the park the next week, though.

Nothing whatsoever to do with running/walking away. Mr Struths words were as relevant then as they are today, I'm not getting into semantics over those great words, they are sacred and not up for debate on a forum.

JFK makes similar points to mine as do many others. If there are supporters who think Scotland is a prosperous and welcoming place to do businesses, live and play football for Rangers at present and in the future, we all have our opinions. I have mine and it won't change. The sooner we take our fans, our business, our money and our club elsewhere and evolve into an environment which is conducive for success the better off we will be. In life everything must change and adapt to suit its surroundings. It must evolve as life around it evolves. Anything that dosnt is destined for a problematic existence.

You don't get what Struth is saying. Where does -"we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome", enter into your scenario?

What you are advocating is a pipe dream. Do you think there is one league in Europe who don't know our story? Do you think that the problems that beset us, mostly led by the east-end PR machine and the Scottish MSM would go away if we moved to a different environment? I presume you don't intend to move Ibrox, so the obsessed will still be in attendance no matter where you go.

Where would we find this benevolent overflowing financial environment? China, I hear they are investing huge amounts of money into the game?

Good luck getting a decent bus load of supporters for a Tuesday night away game in that league.

You don't get what Struth is saying. Where does -"we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome", enter into your scenario?

What you are advocating is a pipe dream. Do you think there is one league in Europe who don't know our story? Do you think that the problems that beset us, mostly led by the east-end PR machine and the Scottish MSM would go away if we moved to a different environment? I presume you don't intend to move Ibrox, so the obsessed will still be in attendance no matter where you go.

Where would we find this benevolent overflowing financial environment? China, I hear they are investing huge amounts of money into the game?

Good luck getting a decent bus load of supporters for a Tuesday night away game in that league.

And where in all the above do we see us "regaining bragging rights" as you put it ? Have you been living under a rock whilst the whole of Scottish football has, root and branch, been taken over by Rangers haters ?

"Good luck getting a bus load of fans for an away game on a Tuesday night in China"..... Well.... Good luck regaining bragging rights in a country that wishes death upon Rangers and everything associated with it.

If you are happy being a European irrelevance and to compete in a Scottish league that will never challenge those in Europe again then fair enough. In a financial and footballing sense we need out of here if we are to grow and compete in a larger European and global context.

Scottish football will never be what it once was and if we get the chance I am confident those who have responsibility will grasp it with both hands and get us out of here.

FWIW that isn't running away, if nothing else its financial common sense.

In a list of the richest leagues in the world the English Championship is 8th while league 1 in England is 26th and the SPL 32nd. That says it all, even league 1 would be an improvement on where we are and the Championship a massive improvement while the EPL would be top of the global pile.

Even the financial basket case of Greece is above the SPL.