Lee Wallace pulls out of the Scotland squad

In a list of the richest leagues in the world the English Championship is 8th while league 1 in England is 26th and the SPL 32nd. That says it all, even league 1 would be an improvement on where we are and the Championship a massive improvement while the EPL would be top of the global pile.

Even the financial basket case of Greece is above the SPL.

Couldn't agree more JFK. There is no life left in Scottish football and a club such as ours should be actively trying to evolve into bigger and better things.

Edited by cooponthewing

Correct, your condescension isn't worth answering. You should be embarrassed with yourself asking a fellow Bear that question.

Then why are you answering?

As to your second sentence, I am not convinced of the veracity of that statement.

And where in all the above do we see us "regaining bragging rights" as you put it ? Have you been living under a rock whilst the whole of Scottish football has, root and branch, been taken over by Rangers haters ?

"Good luck getting a bus load of fans for an away game on a Tuesday night in China"..... Well.... Good luck regaining bragging rights in a country that wishes death upon Rangers and everything associated with it.

Who controlled the 'root and branch' before the haters took it over? What has been done can be undone, however, not overnight.

Yeah, I guess we should feel like you and your little clutch of acolytes, i.e. tuck tail and run for this virtual financial Utopia out there where we will be welcomed with open arms and showered with wealth the likes of such has never been seen before.

When you all produce such a place maybe you can add weight to your fantasies.

Who controlled the 'root and branch' before the haters took it over? What has been done can be undone, however, not overnight.

Yeah, I guess we should feel like you and your little clutch of acolytes, i.e. tuck tail and run for this virtual financial Utopia out there where we will be welcomed with open arms and showered with wealth the likes of such has never been seen before.

When you all produce such a place maybe you can add weight to your fantasies.

It wouldn't matter who was running the SFA the Scottish league would still be a relatively impoverished backwater. And in case it missed your notice there are a variety of escape routes appearing on the horizon none of which you appear to want to take but would apparently rather stay in the backwater to not be running away to a greater future?

No one is tucking tail in any fashion they're looking for avenues to out this club in the stage it deserves to be on which will never happen standing still just to make some sort of show of not 'running' away which is in fact walking away to greener pastures which will absolutely NEVER appear for us in the Scottish dust bowl.

But since you're so convinced well convince the rest of us. I'm open minded and willing to change my mind on anything at all with evidence to suggest there is a better alternative. How are we going to be a relevant and consistent European force in Scotland?