4 - 1 in the end to United.

City stroll on.

Sunderland lose at home to Palace in the last minute - thought Moyes was chosen to stop that sort of thing.

Big win for 'Pool while Everton are beaten away by Bournemouth. Can't believe an idiot poster predicted them to finish above the Kloppers.

'Spurs survive at Boro'.

WBA get a draw at Stoke. Maybe Sunderland should have gone for Pulis

Gunners to whack Chelsea to go above United. Or the other way round. Unless it's adraw.

Individual mistakes are costing them, but they're doing that same low-block they did when Liverpool "pumped" them. It seems to be a plan but it's not working at all.

Today was a proper pumping Rousseau. Could have been 5

Really ? I'm no Chelsea fan as you know but I think they do. The only reason to think they have "no hope" is because of City's form. Yes, Liverpool have beaten them and Arsenal away from home but Liverpool are always liable to slip ups against the smaller teams. Whilst Chelsea dropped points to Swansea they completely outplayed them bar about 5 minutes.

I know you like your use of superlatives SBS but I think giving Chelsea "no hope" is a little extreme this early in the season.

As I was saying.

As I was saying.

It's still surprising though how quickly the wheels have come off again for Chelsea.

Cahill looked like a pub player. Done twice in 3 weeks in the exact same way is criminal at this level (wasn't a foul today though....).

Good day for a gooner :ninja:

Arsenal's brilliant quick-touch football was impressive today.

What is more unusual, their defence was decisive and effective as in the bygone days of Bould. And Adams. And Keown.

No surprise that the defense looks better with a more mobile CB in Mustafi. Merge sacked runs through treacle and Paulista is a bombscare