United 1 Stoke 1.

How does this happen? Zillion pound team and star manager at home against tradesmen, albeit pretty competent tradesmen.

Might help some of our more incredulous fans to understand Rangers' results v Accies and County.

And note what Mourinho said afterwards. He described it as their best performance of the season which is exactly what Mark Warburton said after the Ross County game and was mocked by Sutton head for it.

Joe Allen's goal denied United victory in what Mourinho described as his side's best performance of the season. Mourinho said his team played better than they had during last weekend's 4-1 victory over champions Leicester and the 2-0 home win over Southampton on 19 August.

That's simply the way it sometimes pans out. We played better against Ross County and the sheep than we did against Partick yet Partick were the only one of the 3 we got a win from.

I'm suffering from a virus of some sort and decided since I wasn't going out today would cheer myself up by watching the Man U, Man C and Gunners games...Maybe it was the virus I had, but all three games were dire and totally devoid of entertainment.:angry:

Sunday ruined.

The table is shaping up nicely. City had an off day, Spurs are clicking and Liverpool are cruising. Arsenal grind out a win and that keeps their momentum going. But just as its getting good the international bore week comes around.

2 weeks time Man Utd go to Anfield, that should be a belter.

• 2 weeks later...

Champions Leicester getting a reality check. They have came back down to earth. They were on a ride last season and that's it.

I thought they might raise their game to get a draw at Chelsea plus with Chelsea not firing on all cylinders. But this could be 3 or 4 nil.

Big Game for Arsenal later, they have been beaten by Swansea a couple of times at home in the last few season.

Everton could get a point at Man City to make things interesting.

Very important day for Everton. My early season confidence in them is waning.

Yip After the first 4 or 5 games you could see an absolute brand new proper side who could be top 4. They looked as good as anyone. I fancy them to get a draw today though. Would like to see it.

Tottenham is the one that sneaks under the radar. Big game for them. They have beaten Man City comfortably but its these matches away to West brom that can define a season. Awkward opposition, if they win there then they are right in there.

Took the family to emirates today... Arsenal had the game in the bag at 2-0 and were cruising. Then a defensive mistake and they let Swansea back into it and ended up hanging on for grim death.

Important 3 points.