Arsenal should have put 6 past Chelsea. but it was more a case of Chelsea being bad than Arsenal being good.

Everton a coupon buster, and a good comeback for Palace. Massive problems for David Moyes, can see him walking away. But if he does that will be his career over. Sunderland need to go down to come back up, it often does clubs good to go down for a season then start again. Obviously not financially.

Stoke and mark Hughes - oomph that's a shocker also.

Hate to say but I fancy Southampton to beat West Ham today. There is massive problems at West Ham.

Liverpool looking good for top 4. High scoring and beating the top sides away from home. If not for the anomaly of losing 2-0 to Burnley in the second game of the season they would be sitting in second place two points clear of third place and only 2 points behind City.

Liverpool looking good for top 4. High scoring and beating the top sides away from home. If not for the anomaly of losing 2-0 to Burnley in the second game of the season they would be sitting in second place two points clear of third place and only 2 points behind City.

They will collapse though. Far too poor at the back.

It's still surprising though how quickly the wheels have come off again for Chelsea.

Cahill looked like a pub player. Done twice in 3 weeks in the exact same way is criminal at this level (wasn't a foul today though....).

Good day for a gooner :ninja:

I don't think the wheels were ever on. A club like Chelsea should be signing elite players and managers; I don't think either happened this summer. The team isn't any better than the one that started last season and finished in mid table.

I think Liverpool are still suspect at the back and liable to slip up against smaller sides. I also wonder whether they can sustain their frenetic style over the course of the season. I hope so, for I like Klopp.

Incidentally, Klopp is a guest on MNF tonight -- looking forward to it!

Edited by Rousseau