Liverpool can go equal top on points Monday night and a win would leave all of the top 3 on 19 points. Have to take them to at least score and probably favourites. Utd haven't registered an away win since August 27th which was a narrow 1-0 against relegation strugglers Hull. And of course it goes without saying that if Liverpool win Mourinho should be sacked.

I think we should all be noting how quickly things can change in football. After the first half dozen games it was all about City are going to run away with it who will be second and now just a couple of games later it's all up in the air and nothing like so clear cut.

"I fancy them to get a draw today though. "

How did you do that?

Well done Baggies

Monday night's the big event.

Everton are a really well set up team all over and are capable of holding their own against all teams, they just need to be consistent. I am not convinced with man Citys defence. I had a bet on a draw, unfortunately I also had West Ham v Palace to draw also.

Took the family to emirates today... Arsenal had the game in the bag at 2-0 and were cruising. Then a defensive mistake and they let Swansea back into it and ended up hanging on for grim death.

Important 3 points.

Good day out? Where did you sit? Easy enough to get tickets or was that through your work, if I recall you had a link with tickets for Arsenal.

Its Arsenal to a T Craig. At 2-0 I was sitting watching thinking if this was Man Utd or Spurs it would be game over but time and time again Arsenal while cruising could concede and end up losing or drawing. Right enough Swansea got on the end of a mistake and it was edgy. But the difference this season is they won the game. That's 6 on the trot and they are almost at full strength squad wise, and with Middlesboro and Sunderland in their next 2 they could be flying in a few weeks.

Edited by Gribz

Good day out? Where did you sit? Easy enough to get tickets or was that through your work, if I recall you had a link with tickets for Arsenal.

Its Arsenal to a T Craig. At 2-0 I was sitting watching thinking if this was Man Utd or Spurs it would be game over but time and time again Arsenal while cruising could concede and end up losing or drawing. Right enough Swansea got on the end of a mistake and it was edgy. But the difference this season is they won the game. That's 6 on the trot and they are almost at full strength squad wise, and with Middlesboro and Sunderland in their next 2 they could be flying in a few weeks.

Excellent day out Gribz. My son is in boarding school now so I don't get to see him as often as I would like, so is always good to take him to a game.

Our seats were in the first row of the 2nd level which is box level. I got the tickets through my contact who upgraded his seats. I think his season tickets cost 5 thousand each. Free beer at half time :thup:. View was excellent due to being in front row (above and to the right of the away fans, in line with the 18 yd box.

The game was completely over at 2-0. Arsenal were cruising and could have been 3 or 4 up and it wouldn't have flattered them. Cech had absolutely nothing to do, then Xhaka made the mistake and gifted Sigurdsson a goal (nice finish) and from that point Swansea grew in confidence. It was nervy for Arsenal because they gave a goal away not long after Ozil's terrific strike.

All that said, Arsenal could and should have added at least 2 more goals after Xhaka got sent off. They had a 3 on 2 but Ozil slowed the play down far too much and the chance was gone. Then there was Walcott's open goal sitter, though to be fair the ball bobbled right as he hit it.

The winger for Swansea, Barrow, was a real handful all day but Wenger allowed Monreal to be exposed to his pace, which was tactically inept, he needed to double up on him. When he went off the game became comfortable for Arsenal in the last 10 minutes.

Xhaka, despite the mistake and sending off, looks like an excellent addition. Nice touch, wins tackles and distributes well. Mustafa also looks like a nice piece of business. Strong, assured, good footballer.

These are games they wouldn't have won last year. There seems to be more resilience about Arsenal this season.

Big game tonight / tomorrow (depending your time zone). I usually don't care too much about this fixture as I always prefer seeing Man Utd v the London clubs as bigger games but this one had appetite.

I like Klopp but don't like Liverpool. But they are playing well. Jose knows how to go there and not lose, but his selections have been debateable recently.

Im going for a 1-1 draw.