Hanging Effigies and Sectarian Banners

LOL ' police said they had not received any complaints surrounding the dolls'........

Is that for real? So that makes it ok then ? We're all plod too busy yesterday listening for TBB?

For a Police service supposedly exercising "zero tolerance" to this type of behaviour, they appear to have been considerably tolerant to the point of zero action rather than zero tolerance.

To suggest they need a complaint to act upon this sort of behaviour is an insult to our intelligence and is certainly not consistent with other arrests made courtesy of OBFA

Edited by D'Artagnan

In case someone bables about photoshop et al ... our man of integrity captured them too:

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100916-Celtic-v-Rangers/G0000KngRggee0BE/I0000YSEhItIuvjQ/C0000SbYBJ4i8DFo

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100916-Celtic-v-Rangers/G0000KngRggee0BE/I0000ynsCZc0LwuU/C0000SbYBJ4i8DFo

... and the culprits can be easily found via CCTV. It is the 21st century after all.

I can't speak about anyone else on here. As far as I am concerned "know your place H@n scum" and "this is war" along with mock executions, a line has been crossed, in all honesty it was crossed at the CF but now we have moved on to this which includes killing and hanging. All done in full view of members of the Scottish government,Police Scotland and largely ignored by the media!

All this reminds me of a few historical places!!

What we do about this is up to us, make no mistake the escalation will continue until it's too late. That's human nature.

Edited by cooponthewing

I can't speak about anyone else on here. As far as I am concerned "know your place H@n scum" and "this is war" along with mock executions, a line has been crossed, in all honesty it was crossed at the CF but now we have moved on the this which includes killing and hanging. All done in full view of members of the Scottish government,Police Scotland and largely ignored by the media!

All this reminds me of a few historical places!!

What we do about this is up to us, make no mistake the escalation will continue until it's too late. That's human nature.

Why is our club silent on this?,why is our fans group silent on this?..........