Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

The problem that I see is that IF's and BUT's don't win football matches; we simply don't have the quality required up front to convert the IF's into goals.

So we have only scored 7 in 6 matches and have contrived a win and two draws at home and a win, a loss and a draw away.

Two wins in six starts just isn't good enough and we haven't played any of the three teams immediately above us now in the league.

Right now there is no evidence that we are a better than average team in this league and will do extremely well to finish in the top three.

I suppose there are always differing opinions on anything at all because different people see different things concerning the exact same event. You can ask the cops about that because they're well aware that when interviewing totally unbiased eye witnesses to a crime it's common for them to come up with wildly differing stories.

In the case of yesterdays match you don't see what I see. What I saw was an impressive performance I don't see matched by anything but 1 other in the SPL. And let's take it to next weeks match. Let's say it all clicked and they came away with a 3-0 away victory for example. Would that mean they were lucky? Or would it simply mean that they played in a similar fashion to yesterday and this time the ball started going in the net?

I have no fears of going to Aberdeen. If you take us out of it they are still far and away firm favourites for second place and I believe we are comfortably better than they are.

"I have no fears of going to Aberdeen. If you take us out of it they are still far and away firm favourites for second place and I believe we are comfortably better than they are."

I'll have a quarter ounce of what you're smoking pal

Edited by colinstein

"I have no fears of going to Aberdeen. If you take us out of it they are still far and away firm favourites for second place and I believe we are comfortably better than they are."

I'll have a quarter ounce of what you're smoking pal

We're obviously on differing wavelengths entirely unconnected to smoking anything at all if you think Aberdeen are anything anyone should be afraid of. Maybe you have an alternate reality of this awesome team you can bring to the table? Even today they appear to have been lucky.

Shots: Dundee 7 - Aberdeen 7

Shots on target: Dundee 2 - Aberdeen 3

So they had 3 shots on target and all of them went in. You think that's typical of a football match? I will have a few glasses of what you're drinking pal.

Edited by JFK-1

We're obviously on differing wavelengths entirely unconnected to smoking anything at all if you think Aberdeen are anything anyone should be afraid of. Maybe you have an alternate reality of this awesome team you can bring to the table? Even today they appear to have been lucky.

Shots: Dundee 7 - Aberdeen 7

Shots on target: Dundee 2 - Aberdeen 3

So they had 3 shots on target and all of them went in. You think that's typical of a football match? I will have a few glasses of what you're drinking pal.

If youthink we are far superior to the sheep----you havent been smoking anything ,you have been injecting.

If youthink we are far superior to the sheep----you havent been smoking anything ,you have been injecting.

OK if you think we aren't you have been lobotomised. Is that the way to carry these differing views on? That's the level of discourse you prefer?

OK if you think we aren't you have been lobotomised. Is that the way to carry these differing views on? That's the level of discourse you prefer?

You seem to like it.Lets see next Sunday whose right.

No doubt if we lose you will fill the match thread with the usuall excuses,---lets see Ok.

I hope im wrong ----but.!!

A quick look at FF and the Yahoo-game thread told me that ICT were denied a penalty in their draw, while Dembele had a handball not rewarded, with the studio speaking about him heading the ball. Nothing to see there. Alas, the foul was mentioned in the BBC's game report.

Incidentally, the game ended 2-2 and after a 7-0 mauling in Europe and a draw in the league, all is "fine" with Brenda. Well, at least in the Scottish media...

Hope they'll suffer another feast when Aguero, Iheanacho, De Bruyne and Sterling come calling.

I see that's us now 5th in the league. Lose against Aberdeen and we really are in trouble.

I see Man Utd are now 7th in the EPL. Obviously means they can't get into the Euro spots now because there are only 33 games left and the manager should be sacked.

You seem to like it.Lets see next Sunday whose right.

No doubt if we lose you will fill the match thread with the usuall excuses,---lets see Ok.

I hope im wrong ----but.!!

If I liked it I would be the one starting it which I never do so your reasoning on that issue is already off centre. And another thing I wont do if they win is come back proclaiming anyone who had taken the opposite view is obviously on drugs. I will leave that to any who like it.