Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

I see Man Utd are now 7th in the EPL. Obviously means they can't get into the Euro spots now because there are only 33 games left and the manager should be sacked.

Some of us have a glass "half full". Some have a glass "half-empty". And there are also some who don't even have a glass. Spare a thought every now and then, but not much more.

Who gives a fuck about Man Utd,we are Gers fans.

Well if you now don't get the validity of comparisons I think we're done even though it seems to be valid when people want to compare Rangers resources to others in the SPL.

If I liked it I would be the one starting it which I never do so your reasoning on that issue is already off centre. And another thing I wont do if they win is come back proclaiming anyone who had taken the opposite view is obviously on drugs. I will leave that to any who like it.

Post 173,ill have some of what youre drinking pal.you said that---No?

Ill ask again ---who gives a fuck about Man Utd?

Man Utd isn't the point, it could have been Arsenal, Chelsea, Aberdeen, anybody. Comparisons are the point and comparisons are absolutely typical in every field of human activity.

Man Utd isn't the point, it could have been Arsenal, Chelsea, Aberdeen, anybody. Comparisons are the point and comparisons are absolutely typical in every field of human activity.

Lets see next Sunday Ok----Why cant you leave it at that,you wanna get your excuses in early or something?