Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

Lets see next Sunday Ok----Why cant you leave it at that,you wanna get your excuses in early or something?

I did leave it that. You're the one continuing it and turning it into something else. You want me to leave it that but then keep prodding to carry it on. Try ignoring this as conveniently as you ignored my evidence that I don't start conversations about drug taking which you were then happy to leave at that with not even an acknowledgement you were wrong to make the accusation.

You can respond to what you want to but if I do it's not leaving it alone? Why don't you just leave it that?

I did leave it that. You're the one continuing it and turning it into something else. You want me to leave it that but then keep prodding to carry it on. Try ignoring this as conveniently as you ignored my evidence that I don't start conversations about drug taking which you were then happy to leave at that with not even an acknowledgement you were wrong to make the accusation.

You can respond to what you want to but if I do it's not leaving it alone? Why don't you just leave it that?

Youre right and your excuses next Sunday-----they will be right to(Cmon ,you cant ask for better than that)

Youre right and your excuses next Sunday-----they will be right to(Cmon ,you cant ask for better than that)

What you have to understand is that I don't come in here initiating confrontation with anyone expressing a different view. If I say i'm confident about next week and someone else says otherwise i'm not going to say you're on drugs. Then when someone makes comparisons to events elsewhere i'm not going to start swearing and oddly demand what relevance that has.

Everybody is making comparisons all the time in every field of discussion. You're doing it right now when complaining about Rangers recent track record. That's comparing it to the recent form of others which incidentally aside from one is no worse than any other. You're coming across as being contrary to everything I say just to be confrontational and again I will mention the false accusation of me starting drug/drinking taunts as an example of that.

And further I think you don't appreciate that this constant pushing of anyone making 'excuses' for anything at all is in itself unnecessarily confrontational when all we are doing here is dissecting matches and looking for where it went right or wrong. Can you ask for better than that?

Youre forever making excuses.you wont let up .

Well I could say you're forever making complaints while being blind to anything else but I wont because it's not my way. And if Rangers were to go out and win next week I wont depict you or anyone else who had previously expressed a denialist view on such an outcome being a possibility as making excuses regarding their previous opinions. I'm not here to be confrontational/abusive with people who have different opinions.

And since you now just demonstrated an inability to respond to anything I just said in my previous post I will actually leave it that because it's patently going nowhere. And though I fully expect you wont let up on not offering any rebuttal to anything I just said in that previous post that's also OK.

Limeburner if your only going to bring doom and gloom to the table without backing it up then you would be better just ignoring the thread.

Doom and gloom,without backing it up?

Just incase you havent noticed ,we are a team that cant buy a win at the minute---barely a goal.

Yet we head to pittodrie with a 433 looking for a win?No wonder its doom and gloom.

Struggle to score,struggle to keep a clean sheet.

As Denis Norden said----Itll be alright on the night---or afternoon in this case.

Do i think we will lose----Yes,i think we will.In what way do you think we will be successful?

Remember this,folks are entitled to their opinion.Im sorry if you disagree with mine,thats your problem.