Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

Doom and gloom,without backing it up?

Just incase you havent noticed ,we are a team that cant buy a win at the minute---barely a goal.

Yet we head to pittodrie with a 433 looking for a win?No wonder its doom and gloom.

Struggle to score,struggle to keep a clean sheet.

As Denis Norden said----Itll be alright on the night---or afternoon in this case.

Do i think we will lose----Yes,i think we will.In what way do you think we will be successful?

Remember this,folks are entitled to their opinion.Im sorry if you disagree with mine,thats your problem.

It is not that you are not entitled to your opinion but people who think different are also entitled to theirs without being accused of being on drink and drugs. State your opinion all you want but have respect for people who think or even possibly just hope that things will change sometime.

Come on guys all this in fighting let's stop it .We are in a transitional period and have to come through it as best we can, so stop negativity.

I agree re Manchester teams I don't care for their results,in fact if they both lost every game it would suit me."WHY" it goes back to EUFA cup final when I believe the plug was deliberately pulled at Piccadilly Circus as justification had to be made for all the riot plod hiding up side streets.

Stuff Manchester.

Doom and gloom,without backing it up?

Just incase you havent noticed ,we are a team that cant buy a win at the minute---barely a goal.

Yet we head to pittodrie with a 433 looking for a win?No wonder its doom and gloom.

In comparison to Aberdeen who have a great recent record?

Bye the way,im sure the bookmakers will agree with me

I'm not just sure they wont I know they wont. Rangers are favourites to win the match and massive favourites to be second in the league so again that's pretty much a failure to back anything up.

And an even greater issue as Pete mentioned isn't having a different opinion it's taking an aggressive/confrontational tone with those who disagree wit you. That type of thing puts some people off posting at all.

It is not that you are not entitled to your opinion but people who think different are also entitled to theirs without being accused of being on drink and drugs. State your opinion all you want but have respect for people who think or even possibly just hope that things will change sometime.

Read the posts----i never started that and jfk had his imput to that effect as well.

Get your facts right.

Do you not think im hoping things change?If you have got something on your mind about me ,say so now.

Read the posts----i never started that and jfk had his imput to that effect as well.

Get your facts right.

Do you not think im hoping things change?If you have got something on your mind about me ,say so now.

If youthink we are far superior to the sheep----you havent been smoking anything ,you have been injecting.

Had I said anything like that to you? The answer is no I hadn't.

In comparison to Aberdeen who have a great recent record?

I'm not just sure they wont I know they wont. Rangers are favourites to win the match and massive favourites to be second in the league so again that's pretty much a failure to back anything up.

And an even greater issue as Pete mentioned isn't having a different opinion it's taking an aggressive/confrontational tone with those who disagree wit you. That type of thing puts some people off posting at all.

You just wont let up will you?Need the last word all the time.

You just wont let up will you?Need the last word all the time.

No that's actually you, look back and digest. I already left it alone and you could not stop trying to throw in a last word.

No,but post 173 AGAIN!!

YOU try it again. Since you don't appear to want to I'll provide the context you're conveniently ignoring for you and anyone else.

"I have no fears of going to Aberdeen. If you take us out of it they are still far and away firm favourites for second place and I believe we are comfortably better than they are."

I'll have a quarter ounce of what you're smoking pal

Response.

We're obviously on differing wavelengths entirely unconnected to smoking anything at all if you think Aberdeen are anything anyone should be afraid of. Maybe you have an alternate reality of this awesome team you can bring to the table? Even today they appear to have been lucky.

Shots: Dundee 7 - Aberdeen 7

Shots on target: Dundee 2 - Aberdeen 3

So they had 3 shots on target and all of them went in. You think that's typical of a football match? I will have a few glasses of what you're drinking pal.

So there you have the context and if you don't get my purpose let me explain. It's an attempt to illustrate what a response in kind like looks like not an attempt to introduce such talk as if it were an acceptable type of discourse among fans of the same club.

Now go ahead and prove it's me and not you just can't let anything go without getting a last word and when you do can I predict it will be almost completely devoid of any response to all I have said here just like your last attempt at a last word was?

Edited by JFK-1