Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

Well if you now don't get the validity of comparisons I think we're done even though it seems to be valid when people want to compare Rangers resources to others in the SPL.

The point is that it's not a fair comparison.

Man Utd have the resources and manager to get out of that position, do we?

The point is that it's not a fair comparison.

Man Utd have the resources and manager to get out of that position, do we?

Yes. We don't have greater resources than most of the league? That's one of the criticisms being aimed at us that we do so in terms of Man U it's a perfect comparison because they get the same criticism. As for our manager that's a matter of opinion isn't it. I happen to think he's a good manager and also think Mourinho has been over rated but that's also just an opinion.

Mourinho made his name at Porto where he built a good side but does that one good side mean he is a great manager? Ever since Porto he has basically been a cheque book manager at clubs with almost unlimited resources. Do you think Mark Warburton would win the league with a cheque book far bigger than anybody else?

Hmmm...... so if you do indeed take the OF out of it then Aberdeen are favourites to win the league?

Pretty meaningless analogy is it not?

I didn't say it. I was just explaining what JFK said that you didn't understand.

We find ourselves scrapping with the other scrappers for points so far.

Usually it's we get the points and the others scrap for theirs.

Maybe King and Warbs cant quite get to grips with that equation. They better wise up quickly before we are a laughing stock. In King and Warburton we believe. Aye Right!

Yes. We don't have greater resources than most of the league? That's one of the criticisms being aimed at us that we do so in terms of Man U it's a perfect comparison because they get the same criticism. As for our manager that's a matter of opinion isn't it. I happen to think he's a good manager and also think Mourinho has been over rated but that's also just an opinion.

Mourinho made his name at Porto where he built a good side but does that one good side mean he is a great manager? Ever since Porto he has basically been a cheque book manager at clubs with almost unlimited resources. Do you think Mark Warburton would win the league with a cheque book far bigger than anybody else?

Well, let's see: Mourinho has managed 7 clubs, 4 of whom would be regarded as amongst the best in Europe if not the world and won the European Champions League twice; prior to Rangers, Warburton had managed Brentford for 18 months, during which period it would be fair to say he did rather well. But it's hardly a fair comparison.

In answer to your question , no I don't.

And to put it another way, do I think that Mourinho would do better than Warburton with the same resources, yes I do. Reasons - player management and tactical awareness.

As I said it's not a fair comparison.

Maybe King and Warbs cant quite get to grips with that equation. They better wise up quickly before we are a laughing stock. In King and Warburton we believe. Aye Right!

Do you expect it to be an overnight turnaround? It doesn't work like that.

If someone gave you all the parts to a Ferrari you wouldn't be able to go out and get the best out of it the next day. After a week or 2 of assembling you still may have not put parts where they should in the engine so it may not be running right so would be looking to tweak and get it right.

Some fans need to realise real football isn't like it is on a playstation.