[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

Excuses every week. Sorry but eventually you just need to put our hands up and say we are just not good enough. Our weaknesses out weigh our positives. If we want to play teams off the park at the cost of height and strength then you have to have an abundance of movement, vision, stamina, belief and finishing throughout the team. We don't and until we do we are going to struggle in this league.

Nail on the head Tb,nail on the head.

Don't mix "facts" with "excuses" and do not forget that there are 12 more men on the park too who play or ref the game.

we didn't get beat because of the ref. That is not a fact. Fact takes in the full contest not a single second. Aberdeen got a free kick because of the ref. That is it. We got beat because we scored less goals.

Ahhhh, there is that short-terming we all know and love.

How did Chelsea's short-terminology work for them last season into this ?

Chelsea were in danger of being relegated under Mourinho. There is absolutely no way he could have remained as manager and results improved immediately under Hiddink.

The manager deserves more than one transfer window to get it right. We can discount last season's Windows as his job then was to get a team to win the championship. This window looked very good on paper..... Sadly the reality looks different. Still deserves far more time though.

This is his second season as manager; I'm not discounting anything. We're now 7th in the league and I just saw on another forum that we've only won 5 of our last 17 games. This isn't something that can continue indefinitely.

But then.... I guess this is the generation of instant gratification.... "Give me what I want and give me it now".

Objecting to being 7th in a diddy league is not wanting instant gratification. I can handle being hammered by the tims as they actually spend money, but this is just embarrassing.

Don't mix "facts" with "excuses" and do not forget that there are 12 more men on the park too who play or ref the game.

The facts are DB that until we start winning games, we are not progressing. Unless of course we would rather play lovely football, have a weak spine in the team and are happy dropping points every week. That's not progression. We keep getting caught, silly mistakes or just not good enough?? There is no venom in the team, no penetration, we have been saying it for long enough.

On another note, I am still totally unconvinced with Garner??

The facts are DB that until we start winning games, we are not progressing. Unless of course we would rather play lovely football, have a weak spine in the team and are happy dropping points every week. That's not progression. We keep getting caught, silly mistakes or just not good enough?? There is no venom in the team, no penetration, we have been saying it for long enough.

On another note, I am still totally unconvinced with Garner??

its the passing for me

where has the short, sharp passing gone

If you are suggesting we go back to the big, strong bruiser types who can't really play football but are just bigger than everyone else then it's a no thanks from me.

Idont think hes saying that,i think what he means is were not good at what were trying----we need a different approach,not necessarily bruisers etc.

Hes also right in saying there are apologists every week ,no matter the result.