[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

A couple of things I would like to see referee's getting a better grip on is the 6 second rule for keepers holding the ball. I know it will never be 6 seconds but the Ross County keeper was wasting about 30 seconds.

The other thing is with a throw-in. If a player takes too long to throw it then the Ref should give the throw-in the other way. Time wasting has become too easy these days.

Yeah it's gone too far. Ross County were time wasting in the first half for crying out loud. And that's exactly how overwhelmed they were by us. In the opening minutes they looked as if they had come to play then just a single run by Windass scared them so much they retreated to park the bus and waste time.

It would be interesting to know exactly how long the County goalkeeper spent holding and rolling the ball around during the match.

MW is superb. His interview had me in stitches when he said "I don't know what your question is".

We should attack on Sunday and we will win. I wouldn't play Garner, no idea what he brings to the team so far, Miller is a big game player and will score on these games.

How do you put the team central in the post again?

Quite like the look of Frankies team but I would go

Foderingham

Tavenier

Hill

Wilson

Wallace

Halliday

Holt

Windass

Forrester

Waghorn

Miller

MW is superb. His interview had me in stitches when he said "I don't know what your question is".

We should attack on Sunday and we will win. I wouldn't play Garner, no idea what he brings to the team so far, Miller is a big game player and will score on these games.

Foderingham

Tavenier

Hill

Wilson

Wallace

Halliday

Holt

Windass

Forrester

Waghorn

Miller

You go to Go Advanced and there you have amongst the tools the outline buttons for right left and centre.

Foderingham

Tavenier

Hill

Wilson

Wallace

Halliday

Holt

Windass

Forrester

Waghorn

Miller

I am big fan of Forrester but this is the kind of game he could see a red card IMO. I'd swap him for O'Halloran

I am big fan of Forrester but this is the kind of game he could see a red card IMO. I'd swap him for O'Halloran

Nah, he is the sort of player we need in this game. If he gets booked then switch him for O'Halloran.

Nah, he is the sort of player we need in this game. If he gets booked then switch him for O'Halloran.

I just hope he keeps a level head...

Call me an eternal optimist but I have a good feeling about this game. A 3-1/4-1 kind of feeling. I just think with Waggy and Holt back, our play has more purpose. We are going to click sooner than later and IMO it will come against a team that comes at us. I just hope our defence is up to it on sunday...

Apparently a common view from the sheep as well. Forrester really needs a talking to regarding his loss of control because if he keeps that up he's going to put us in a tight spot in a key game sooner or later. Here is a sheep fan view already.

i hope someone like shinnie will get into forresters face, that kid looks like an easy windup

Personally I totally believe that we're a comfortably better team than they are but their following don't grasp that or at best don't acknowledge it. With that in mind if we can get our recent form going from the off they're quickly going to turn on their own side while our fans will be giving it big licks. The fact they're hoping to get a reaction from Forrester may even be viewed as an unconscious admission that we're better than they are and need to be reduced to 10 men to make it anything like even.

I think we're better than them to the extent that though the bulk of their support aren't bright enough to grasp that McInnes most certainly isn't that stupid and who knows. He may even set up in a fashion we see so often and which has worked against us in the past. Just try to stop us playing and hope for something on the break. Ross County got away with that. QoS who had an excellent defensive record prior to their game with us did not.

I'm hoping they don't do that. If they try to play an open game we will create enough chances to win it. They were lucky against St Johnstone last night when I think it was into the last 10 minutes before they forced a save from the SJ goalie and in their previous home match against second bottom of the table Caley who have the highest goals against tally in the league they got just 2 shots on target and luckily for them one of them went in. Caley had just one shot either on or off target the entire match and it went in.

All this indicates they're no great shakes either in attack or defence.

Edited by JFK-1