[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

I think it's sort of manic that their support appears to be exhibiting even more mindless hate than we expect from the usual quarters. I fear for our relative handful of supporters there if they're played off the park and humiliated in their own cess-pit of spite. Imagine the worst case scenario or for Rangers the best.

It's around 11 and a half minutes in and they're warming up for their stupid 12th minute thing then oops, Rangers score. Can hardly applaud that can they so already their little fantasy day wallowing in their alternate reality has been totally messed up. Then it all goes pear shaped big time, Waghorn is on fire, 2-0, 3-0

That's the perfect storm in formation because I have had a look at their forums where the actual footballing part of this scarcely gets a mention. It's dozens of consecutive pages saying nothing about the football but merely spewing this mindless hate.

Edited by JFK-1

Sunday - 25th September 2016 - 13.00

Scottish Premiership

Pittodrie Stadium

scoabe.gif versus scorangers.png

Referee - John Beaton

Assistants - Dougie Potter and Andrew McWilliam

Fourth Official - Don Robertson

Observer - Mike Pocock

Missing - Jordan Rossiter (calf), Joey Barton (suspended)

Doubtful - Josh Windass (thigh)

Live on - on Sky Sports and Rangers TV (so that will be Andy Walker taking the role of garbage talker this week)

Live on - on Sky Sports and Rangers TV (so that will be Andy Walker taking the role of garbage talker this week)

That means Ian Crocker also, nightmare. "And the old firm are in town" Eh no we are not the old firm we are rangers only. He is a balloon.

As I said, I'd go with ...

Foderingham / Gilks

Tavernier - Hill - Wilson - Wallace / Hodson

Halliday

Holt - Windass / Forrester

O'Halloran - Waghorn - Forrester / McKay

If Windass doesn't make it, play Forrester in his stead and McKay in the left attacking slot. I'd start Forrester on the left if Windass plays, adds more bite. We might switch O'Halloran with Waghorn and play Garner in the striker slot, leaving O'Halloran as a pacy attacking option for later.

I was thinking about using a VPM so as I can watch the games on Rangers TV and not have to listen to the clowns downing everything Rangers!,is it just a case of down loading a file and run it?
That's what i do Ian. All you have to do is download the free zenmate vpn (just google it). Once downloaded an icon appears on the taskbar(small shield) that allows you to toggle between on and off. Keep it off and purchase the game from RTV for £5.99 then just before pressing play for the game switch the vpn on. Hey presto Rangers get your money and you get to watch our games without listening to the usual biased commentary