[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

Jeezo I need a bookie in UK. Id take us all day long at 9/2

Cant get a bet on from here. All overseas betting sites are firewalled off and its government ran here and I can only get a bet on the English games....welcome to big brother.

Cant get a bet on from here. All overseas betting sites are firewalled off and its government ran here and I can only get a bet on the English games....welcome to big brother.

Use a VPM Gribz. unblock-us.com is pretty good....

Will look into it mate, cheers. Nightmare not getting a bet on...especially when im using a UK account. I can nip into Malaysia and it works.

Will call the folks though for a flutter on this...Over in UK next week cant wait to get into a bookie...not that I have a addiction or anything...just like a cheeky fiver here and there.

This is what I see from the US trying to just look at the William Hill website far less trying to place any bets.

WH_Crop.jpg

McInnes claiming there is favoritism going on in the SPFL. Says it's unfair that Rangers get 48 hours longer than they did to prepare for the match. Aside from the fact I never see anyone doing us any favours he really doesn't see the other side of the coin? He got 48 hours longer than we did to prepare for the semi?

We had two free days after our match on the Saturday to be ready for the semi and he gets two free days after their semi.

Edited by JFK-1

When was the last time they beat us?,they obviously expect to beat us this match!

They haven't beat us in the past 7 games and those 7 included 6 wins for us and a draw. They haven't beat us since November 2009 and I get the feeling that McInnes isn't so convinced they can beat us this time either. He's already getting the excuses in place.

I was thinking about using a VPM so as I can watch the games on Rangers TV and not have to listen to the clowns downing everything Rangers!,is it just a case of down loading a file and run it?

I was thinking about using a VPM so as I can watch the games on Rangers TV and not have to listen to the clowns downing everything Rangers!,is it just a case of down loading a file and run it?

Think they mean VPN which is virtual private network and that typically involves a subscription.