[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

As I said before, I'd like to see the same starting line-up that we had in midweek,with perhaps Foderingham for Gilks (though I wouldn't mind), and perhaps Wallace for Hodson (though I wouldn't mind either).

Windass if fit should start for Kranjcar (who would be a useful "weapon" later on). If Windass ain't fit, play Forrester in leftish midfield and McKay up top.

Generally speaking, this is Match Day 7. We as a support are expecting something "special" each week, every game is a must-win etc. pp.. Not least against the Red Mob. More realistically, this is another milestone in terms of where we are and how good we are right now. And that holds true for victory or defeat. For neither will have an impact on our season as such, apart from some points won or dropped - just in case people want to pull the title race prediction globe out of the hat again tomorrow evening. I for one like to see us compete against all Premiership teams at least once to make my mind up of what can be reasonably expected this season. By the end of this month we should have found a settled first team starting eleven though.

FFS! :facepalm: I need to have my coffee before I start doing these things!

(Thanks JFK-1...) At least we've got a peer review system going on!

My fault mate I new it was Neil. I think it was because I was also reading posts from Ian1964 that made me do it. I am giving him the blame anyway.:D