Three Points Santa Please! Rangers V Inverness Preview

He is being judged on 2 games Norris. Fair play to him for trying though.

How about my point on Waghorn (and Dodoo for that matter), both got a brace when they played.

I think we could have another Boyd saga on the cards :D

And had Waghorn not been greedy the other week when he came on Garner would have had AT LEAST a double because he was in space with the goal at his mercy. Sometimes it isn't just about the player themselves but what others round about them do too.

Garner's work rate and application seem to have inspired the rest to the same level of work-rate which on its own is encouraging enough to retain him in there. Centre halves know they are in a game with him whereas with Dodoo and Waghorn, despite their goals, they actually don't work the centre halves that hard.

Sebo ran about like a headless chicken, had an awful first touch and couldn't hit a coo in the erse with a banjo from two paces. As Frankie said, he could run the channels but didn't do much else. Garner has 3 goals from 15 appearances whilst Sebo had 2 goals from 24 appearances. So he is already ahead of Sebo in the scoring stakes. However, where they differ greatly is the impact they have on a game. Garner most definitely impacts on a game with his willingness to go up and win headers, working the centre halves and, with better service, would probably have had more goals. Sebo was poor in the air, did work defences but mostly the full backs in less dangerous situations and also had better service than Garner has had but did nothing with it.

I wonder if Windass' availability means Tavernier drops out? Windass may not start the game, but I have been quite pleased with Tavernier's performances in midfield and so I wouldn't like to see him replaced.

As you say it is Tav for me our team looks far more balanced with him in the midfield.

This is probably a silly question but what the hell, I'll go for it anyway.

Why are we kicking off at half 12 and not 3? You'd think we were on telly, given the kick off time.

I know it's Christmas Eve but that's not even a holiday in the UK, consequently nor is it a day with any special traditions because, unlike in continental Europe, everything here takes place on the 25th.

This is probably a silly question but what the hell, I'll go for it anyway.

Why are we kicking off at half 12 and not 3? You'd think we were on telly, given the kick off time.

I know it's Christmas Eve but that's not even a holiday in the UK, consequently nor is it a day with any special traditions because, unlike in continental Europe, everything here takes place on the 25th.

It is supposedly to let the 200 or so ICT fans get home earlier as it is Christmas Eve. I would think this would suit far more Bears who travel from all over the UK than ICT fans, even if it is yet another game moved away from peak attendance time. I wonder how many games of our 38 in the league will actually kick off at 3pm on a Saturday?