Three Points Santa Please! Rangers V Inverness Preview

Relieved we got the 3 points but I hink we need to review our tactics playing against Inverness & Ross County where everyone in their team seems to be 6'6"

Lumping the ball up to Garner today was never going to work. He got little change today

Ian, I am slightly confused here. you may have to explain things slowly to me. I followed this link and it took me to a strange place where folk who hang effigies and wave banners saying "Kill All Huns" are saying that the words "we are the people" are racist and akin to singing "up to our knees in f------n blood". Obviously this cannot be the case so how did I misread things so badly?

Edited by SteveC

Ian, I am slightly confused here. you may have to explain things slowly to me. I followed this link and it took me to a strange place where folk who hang effigies and wave banners saying "Kill All Huns" are saying that the words "we are the people" are racist and akin to singing "up to our knees in f------n blood". Obviously this cannot be the case so how did I misread things so badly?

There are some roasters on there right enough !!

Pretty awful today. Hill was MOTM and for me, probably just shaved it from Wes, who was outstanding too. Three points none the less.

Just watched Gary Anderson throw effortlessly at the Ally Pally to win 4-0! Class, and made up for the rather poor afternoon.

Not sure why Wallace remained on the park when clearly having a hamstring problem? He played the final 10 mins up front as he could barely walk! I know we had used our quote of subs however what's the point of agrivating an injury? He was good to no one on there.

It's Xmas eve and I wish everyone a joyful and festive day of celebration tomorrow.

Just to open a discussion I saw on FF. Hill was probably one of the best players on the park but does anyone think we missed the play out from the back of Wilson. Wilson's passing from the back was a great get out over the past three games. The other thing I want to ask myself is , What the hell is Andy Halliday doing trying to dribble out of defence, After his blooper last week he got caught twice today trying to dribble out of defence. It would seem he has a dose of Messi-itis.

Clint Hill, who seemed IMO after just a few games like a bombscare, has a pretty good record.

16 games, 10 clean sheets. Today, admittedly, he had Wes to thank who probably had his best game to date.

Foderingham looks more like a Premier League player now and it wouldn't surprise me if he's representing his country at the 2018 World Cup.