Three Points Santa Please! Rangers V Inverness Preview

This hype of #JoeyGarnerChristmasNumberOne is great fun at this time of the year, goodwill toward fellow man and all that. The positive publicity it has brought to the club is so refreshing.

Joey needs to score goals now...what better incentive than what has happened with himself over the past week?

He must be wondering what the hell all the fuss is about when you consider his goal scoring record?

Played 15 scored 3!!!

Bah Humbug, I'll settle for 1-0 Rangers and an own goal in the last minute before I enjoy my Xmas dinner on Sunday. :champs:

I wonder if Windass' availability means Tavernier drops out? Windass may not start the game, but I have been quite pleased with Tavernier's performances in midfield and so I wouldn't like to see him replaced.

I wouldn't want to change a winning formula, sorting the midfield out has been our problem during the slip up matches.

I wonder if Windass' availability means Tavernier drops out? Windass may not start the game, but I have been quite pleased with Tavernier's performances in midfield and so I wouldn't like to see him replaced.

Tav and Hodgson have been the reason we have been been playing well. Hodgson defends better and Tav attacks more,

I am sure that Tavernier, will start and I'm equally sure that Windass will come on around the "standard" 60-65 minutes; but may replace Holt (or Miller if he starts) rather than Tavernier. IMHO Tavs is no more a midfielder than he is a FB, I don't really know what he is; he is a decent football player i.e. he is skilful enough but has no positional sense, can't defend and doesn't have the football brain to play in CMF. Perhaps his best position is RMF but we have others who are better in that role. He would be best placed on the bench, where he could be used in a variety of roles if needed. Whatever else happens under no circumstances should he be slotted back into RB ahead of Hodson who has been excellent.

There certainly is a case for Miller starting one of the next two games instead of Garner, Perth might be the place.

I also agree that Kiernan and Hill have been our best central defensive formation but Wilson has worked really hard on his return and would be unfortunate to lose his place. Warburton needs to pick what he considers to be his best back four and stick to it; we need stability there above all else.

I've upped my forecast to 3-0 on the basis that Waghorn is back on form and Celtic, Hearts (twice), Aberdeen and St Johnstone have all scored 3 against ICT. This probably means that the most likely result is 2-1.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I am sure that Tavernier, will start and I'm equally sure that Windass will come on around the "standard" 60-65 minutes; but may replace Holt (or Miller if he starts) rather than Tavernier. IMHO Tavs is no more a midfielder than he is a FB, I don't really know what he is; he is a decent football player i.e. he is skilful enough but has no positional sense, can't defend and doesn't have the football brain to play in CMF. Perhaps his best position is RMF but we have others who are better in that role. He would be best placed on the bench, where he could be used in a variety of roles if needed. Whatever else happens under no circumstances should he be slotted back into RB ahead of Hodson who has been excellent.

There certainly is a case for Miller starting one of the next two games instead of Garner, Perth might be the place.

I also agree that Kiernan and Hill have been our best central defensive formation but Wilson has worked really hard on his return and would be unfortunate to lose his place. Warburton needs to pick what he considers to be his best back four and stick to it; we need stability there above all else.

I've upped my forecast to 3-0 on the basis that Waghorn is back on form and Celtic, Hearts (twice), Aberdeen and St Johnstone have all scored 3 against ICT. This probably means that the most likely result is 2-1.

I'm not sure we've had our "standard 60-65 minute" substitution in a while, but I agree he'll come on. I hope Warburton keeps the winning formula, however.

It's another bitter cold day out there! Why can't we have weather like "skippy"??

Off to the match(via gift drop and santa enthusiast collection) confident of victory notbso confident it won't be laborious as ICT put up their own "Great Wall of Mexico"!!

"Let's make Rangers great again"!!

Edited by cooponthewing

It's another bitter cold day out there! Why can't we have weather like "skippy"??

Off to the match(via gift drop and santa enthusiast collection) confident of victory notbso confident it won't be laborious as ICT put up their own "Great Wall of Mexico"!!

"Let's make Rangers great again"!!

Funny reference to Trump coop :roflmao: