Never heard it at all from Copland Rear. In fact fans were really poor today if we're honest. Thousands of empty seats and very little vocal backing apart from that embarrassing Garner ditty at the start of each half.

I heard some young guys singing the Garner song on way back to the buses and must admit I thought they must have been watching a different game or were just pissed as Garner stunk the place out today, he had a shocker IMO with the header past the post being a miss I would even have backed Miller to score, never mind someone good with his head like Garner has shown.

A lot of below-par performances today, but Hill & Wes were the best of our lot without doing anything special. Waggy and McKay had decent first halfs then got hooked which was strange, but I was delighted we seen it out and got the win, as I had seen this movie a few times before and was half expecting the late equaliser from the aerial bombardment.

All good sides win ugly sometimes, we haven't got it done too often this season so I liked our defending and determination not to concede. Onwards and upwards to Perth on Wednesday, should be a few changes with Wallace out, Tav at RB and Hodson LB, so perhaps Windass will get a start, and I would keep the front 3 the same and hope we play better and get another win to set us up for you know who!

What is the point in singing this?

Yeah, it's depressing that it's been revived.

If people feel the need to make a point about child abuse they should do so in a non-celebratory manner.

Singing it does our support no favours.

Edited by Bluedell

This had a point when they were trying to Knight the despicable tit. Now it's all wrong the authorities will finally be forced to deal with this and it's the living members of the cover up they should target first.

Please dear God cut it out rangers fans.

Unfortunately I think you are wrong. I doubt if Kelly and his cahoots will ever even be questioned. Liewell and his pawns will in no way take any action against Celtic. If they get right down to the nitty gritty and start to find any organised paedophilia then it will possibly include people in high places so I am afraid there will be no real enthusiasm from any quarters to take this forward. I hope I am wrong.

Some Grade A ranting at x-mas ... that's a change!

I rank it as banter. Cynic banter about a serious topic, but still banter. Aimed at a certain band of supporters whose vileness goes far deeper than just cynic banter. Much like TBB, in this day and age it is removed from the original context and used to rile the Scum. Nothing less, but either nothing more. I'd agree that it is pointless to sing it at games against ICT or the like, whose 6 fans and 3 mules are oblivious to it.

As for the rest, including Garner, it was a dire day throughout. Somesuch happens. Now enjoy your x-mas day and look forward to the next game.

It is not banter.

Much like team performances, banter comes in different varieties, colours and aims. Sometimes it is amusing, sometimes disgusting, and a lot inbetween. If you start putting morals, PC, and ethics in football banter, the debate suffers instant death ... or will go on for ages with no result in sight.

Edited by der Berliner