[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 1 Rangers (McKay 23)

Tonight was another of those games this season where we didn't look like losing but didn't look like winning either. However having watched tonight I think there's two changes MW must make:-

1) It is clear Joe Garner is struggling to fit into our system. It looks to me that he needs a striker with him who will go in front of him making runs into the box. I'd suggest Dodoo. Garner needs someone alongside him.What he doesn't need is Miller prancing around in MF

2) Why is Josh Windass getting a game ahead of Hary Forrester? I think Windass is toiling & the step-up from Accrington Stanley in league2 is now proving too big a step for both him & Crooks. FWIW I don't think he'll feature much after january if Jota signs on loan for he rest of he season

Edited by RANGERRAB

I do wonder what some fans expect from this team?, we will finish 2nd and we won't challenge for the title until we get some serious cash investment!, some of the players we have signed will improve but we won't challenge seriously until we can sign better quality players!.

However I do think we are improving, unfortunately not quick enough for some!.

what is that based on exactly?

(1) Anyone else think it is now time for Tavernier to be hooked and told to put in some work on the training ground? His delivery in the final third has become a bad joke and I'm convinced it's now costing us points.

(2) We're all willing him to make a success of things at Rangers, but Joe Garner really needs to start scoring goals.

(3) Not starting with Waghorn tonight was a massive own goal.

what is that based on exactly?

I can't answer that for you mate!, we all see the game different, we are sitting 2nd and will finish in 2nd, nothing will improve too much until we can sign better quality players and to do that we need serious investment.

If we finish 2nd in the top league I would consider that improvement on last season.

I can't answer that for you mate!, we all see the game different, we are sitting 2nd and will finish in 2nd, nothing will improve too much until we can sign better quality players and to do that we need serious investment.

If we finish 2nd in the top league I would consider that improvement on last season.

yes but we could finish second say 10 points behind celtc as opposed to 40

and not get annihilated in head to heads

and play good football for 90 minutes sustained and not waste millions on terrible players

yes but we could finish second say 10 points behind celtc as opposed to 40

and not get annihilated in head to heads

and play good football for 90 minutes sustained and not waste millions on terrible players

Of course, but I don't know what you expect?, getting the club into Europe is a priority regardless of how many points we finish behind them! the players MW have signed he probably had to pay over the odds to get them to come to Scotland!, some of them will improve!, we can't compete with them for the title unless serious investment is made!