[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 1 Rangers (McKay 23)

yes but we could finish second say 10 points behind celtc as opposed to 40

and not get annihilated in head to heads

and play good football for 90 minutes sustained and not waste millions on terrible players

Maybe thats next years step forwards.

People will need to accept reality here.

They are 30 million a season ahead of us. At a bare minimum

I think a positive was That Warburton came with a total new system in 3-5-1-1. I asked for flexability and he is now giving us that. It worked a treat in the first half as we played some good football. Unfortunately their equaliser changed the shape of the game.

What I don't understand is why their keeper was wasting so much time. They had as much chance of winning the game as we had.

I think a positive was That Warburton came with a total new system in 3-5-1-1. I asked for flexability and he is now giving us that. It worked a treat in the first half as we played some good football. Unfortunately their equaliser changed the shape of the game.

What I don't understand is why their keeper was wasting so much time. They had as much chance of winning the game as we had.

They will be happy with a draw, they would have accepted that before KO

Maybe thats next years step forwards.

People will need to accept reality here.

They are 30 million a season ahead of us. At a bare minimum

I find the expectation of some fans quite bizarre!, why some fans think we should be wiping teams out after what we have had to come through since we were voted out of the league to start in the lowest division only a few seasons ago!.

Tonights result was a disappointment but as things stand the main objective for this season is a Euro spot and that's well within reach so in the meantime i'm content with that. Think back to early season when all the predictions about struggling to be top 6 were flying around. The majority of it was coming from those who would have loved that to be the case but some of it was coming from our own too.

All that has been proven nonsense and the chances are we will be a comfortable second place and looking forward to a Euro adventure with the chance of some significant income. And who knows, we might even take the Scottish cup along the way. If we play as we can and also taking into consideration January strengthening it's going to take a lot better than St Johnstone, Hearts, or sheep to stop us in that cup.

There have been some patchy displays but we couldn't have realistically asked for much better in this season of transition than the outcome it appears to be heading towards.

How effective was Garner anyone??

As a striker, totally ineffective.

It's one thing being a good trier, and Garner certainly is that; but the primary job of a striker is to score goals. Garner has 3 in 17 league games including none in the last 9 over two months.

We paid £1.47m for his services which transfermarket rate at about a third of that.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-garner/marktwertverlauf/spieler/46111

He scored goals in League 1 but struggled apparently as a lone striker in the Championship; so we overpay for him and ask him to play a similar role.

I don't understand the logic behind that decision, can anyone enlighten me?

Oh and BTW who is our most effective striker, why one 37 year old Kenny Miller with 4 goals and 4 assists in 19 games, more or less a goal or an assist every other match. Until we can find someone better, he gets a start in my team every time.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Just read all the comments on the game and whilst not condoning Kiernan to me it all started from a poor pass out from Foderingham which put Kiernan under pressure and as I said many times before this would happen if the ball is passed to a team mate being covered by an opponent so slate the goalie as well,as he done it again in the match.