The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

It might not be popular with some of us but I think we need to consider loan signings even if just in the short term.

If we can't afford to pay serious money for quality players we need to look at other all other options if we want to catch the yahoos next season.

Yeah maybe much as i am not a fan. Its wasted cash though

I can't believe more hasn't been said about Millers horrendous miss of the open goal that would probably got us a point. A lot said about Waggy & Forrester going for greed over a simple pass to play a teammate in for a tap-in, and while those were both scandalous wasted opportunities, Miller is 3 yards out with the simplest of finishes and somehow contrives to hit the post with the whole goal to aim for.

Captain calamity strikes again, how much longer must we put up with his constant failures?

Wilson, Kiernan & Tav were abject, Halliday & Windass anonymous and are continuing to prove correct those like me who believe they are way out of their depth at this level.

Hill was trying to cover for everyone at the back, and McKay was by far the best player on the park and didn't deserve to lose.

I felt we lacked real belief and once we conceded one I was absolutely certain we would go on to lose and was surprised it was only by one goal.

The transfer window opens tomorrow and if we don't have a new centre half and striker by the end of it it will be a dereliction of duty by those in charge. No more wasters from the lower depths of the overhyped league down south please, we have a squad full of them.

Loan signings aren't supposed to be leaders. But if you have gaps in your team that need filled for six months or so they can be worth their weight in gold. From memory, Weiss won us a couple of tough away games where we were struggling to make a breakthrough. And Bartley, we'll agree to disagree on him because I thought he was solid when called upon. Scott Brown must still be picking bits of Kyle's studs out his legs.