The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

Wouldn't it be nice if someone at the club was already, or in the new year will be lobbying Red Bull? We have the perfect opportunity to showcase ourselves and state our case.

I will say it again. It is not outwith the realms of possibility. The advertising they would get both in this country and worldwide due to our troubles, profile and fan base is potentially unquantifiable!

Should it not work out fair enough and if they don't want it public then back channels should be explored.

On a positive note. Today was by far our best performance against them this season. We are just not in the same class when they up their game.

To add injury to insult, the Thumb is pictured tying a scum scarf to the goalposts. Cretin.

The guy has no class whatsoever. He showed that by refusing to give rangers the ball back in a drop ball (I think it was when Hill went down injured). Can you imagine Wallace or Miller behaving like that? Of course not!

The guy has no class whatsoever. He showed that by refusing to give rangers the ball back in a drop ball (I think it was when Hill went down injured). Can you imagine Wallace or Miller behaving like that? Of course not!

He has shown his utter lack of class on many a more serious occasion:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-striker-leigh-griffiths-lands-3380571

He was already on his third ban for antics back in 2012: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/298004/Hibernian-striker-Leigh-Griffiths-apologises-for-his-stupidity

Hi guys was at game and having read all the posts can more or less agree with comments.

I have always felt Tavernier and Wilson are accidents waiting to happen as showed today.

IMO basics need to be taught as I was always told don't wait till the ball comes to you from a pass make sure you claim it.Today on many occassions players did not position themselves properly or adjust their feet correctly Tav being the main culprit.

It is a team game and if you are greedy with tunnel vision (Waghorn & Forrester) you won't score.

Let's hope when we get the usual drivel of "we will analyse what went wrong and sortit" they take the basics into account.

Well done on the keeper for today but still abysmal in his distribution.

Both result and performance was better than I expected pre-match.

Thirty minutes in, we are one up and Broonaldo has been booked and put a couple of passes out of the park. They equalised, and for the next thirty-five minutes, we fell off a cliff. It happened on Wednesday night in Perth, and it happened last season a few times, notably to Falkirk away. It's an oft' recurring theme with this Rangers side, we can quickly deflate. In saying that, we had two great opportunities to draw level, the inside of the post and Forrester's indecision cost us our unbeaten Ibrox run. I should add a huge thanks to our Keeper for ensuring that window of opportunity remained open, going into the last ten minutes.

We should fess up to the physical superiority of ra Sellik. Dembele is a big unit with fast feet. In the last five minutes, he took the ball into feet at each corner flag and ragdolled our defenders, two receiving cautions attempting to out muscle him on the bye-lines. Further, he took his goal particularly well. Playing quickly around the more physical side is the way to go, and I thought Barrie McKay showed the way. His turn inside, leading to a pass to Halliday for Miller's equaliser attempt, was quite exquisite. Again,, Brenda showed gamesmanship by ensuring Barrie was passed on, in turn for heavy and hands-on challenges.

McKay was a genuine threat today, and I wonder if when Garner went down if our Manager considered O'Halloren's pace on the right when substituting?

Edited by 26th of foot

Well, i think ive managed to fall out with just about everybody(if ive missed you out,drop me a pm)

Seriously,id just like to wish every one of you a very happy and prosperous new year----all the best to you,thanks.

You have not falllen out with me limeburner! Quick, say something offensive lol.

What these arseholes have failed to realise if that forms temporary but class is permanent , we will return , maybe not this season , maybe not next but we will return and when we do it will be all the sweeter , it's what being a Ranger is all about , over coming our troubles and striving to be better , fuck 2016 , here's to 55 what ever year it comes in .

Very true, some fans aren't so patient!, we are still building and will continue to improve, every fan knows we need investment so it surprises me when some fans expect to be closing the gap immediately!, impossible until we get investment!.

FWIW I thought we competed well today, considering the difference in quality up front from guys who are on £36k a week!, that's the difference in paying for quality players, however I really don't think the gap is as big as some would have you believe!.