The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

Maybe it's age, but they have to do a bit more than that to wind me up these days. I'm sure his fans thought it was 'pyoor mental n'at'.

It's not age. I'm not young and it pisses me off. Then again, them breathing winds me up after what they've done to us off the pitch being unable to cope with us fairly on it.

Edited by SteveC

If we loose 2 more times to them(very possible)

If we go out the scottish early(very possible)

If we dont finish second(slightly possible)

His feet wont touch the fucking ground.Sorry for being blunt.

And then what? Another transition and upheaval. Them winning another league and potentially another shot at Euro millions. And if he (whoever it may be) doesn't topple them in his season (highly unlikely verging on impossible from the starting point) then sack him and repeat. And repeat. When would we stop, at their 12-in-a row or later?

Edited by SteveC

And then what? Another transition and upheaval. Them winning another league and potentially another shot at Euro millions. And if he (whoever it may be) doesn't topple them in his season (highly unlikely verging on impossible from the starting point) then sack him and repeat. And repeat. When would we stop, at their 12-in-a row or later?

I totally get that.however,thats the way of things in fitba,you know this ,i know you do .Every fitba fan does.

I totally get that.however,thats the way of things in fitba,you know this ,i know you do .Every fitba fan does.

I'm just terrified of the consequences. And while you are correct re what its like in fitba, there are exceptional circumstances here. We were crippled, almost killed, and all the time they've been able to accrue money with a yearly try at Europe's millions, sometimes yielding them gold. So it's unrealistic to apply normal fitba ways in this instance. if we do then we are sunk for longer than I can bear to think of - on the other hand we may be sunk if we don't. Sigh. Happy New Year.

I'm just terrified of the consequences. And while you are correct re what its like in fitba, there are exceptional circumstances here. We were crippled, almost killed, and all the time they've been able to accrue money with a yearly try at Europe's millions, sometimes yielding them gold. So it's unrealistic to apply normal fitba ways in this instance. if we do then we are sunk for longer than I can bear to think of - on the other hand we may be sunk if we don't. Sigh. Happy New Year.

I wasnt meaning to depress you ,sorry.I hope you and yours have a fantastic 2017,all the best my friend.

Bad show today we need investment but the short term loans from the current board are not enough to mount a challenge but like everyone else I don't know were the money is going to come from .

A share issue? Methinks they will do one, regardless of Res 11?

What these arseholes have failed to realise if that forms temporary but class is permanent , we will return , maybe not this season , maybe not next but we will return and when we do it will be all the sweeter , it's what being a Ranger is all about , over coming our troubles and striving to be better , fuck 2016 , here's to 55 what ever year it comes in .