The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

For whom? Hodson? Then we can't attack and would've had a very shaky back-four of Wilson, Hill, Kiernan and Hodson. Tavernier was poor, but it's the best option we had for today's game.

just a straight replacement at wing back and just tell him to defend and not continually fall asleep and let their forwards run past him

tavernier was offering nothing going forward after 5 minutes any way

just a straight replacement at wing back and just tell him to defend and not continually fall asleep and let their forwards run past him

tavernier was offering nothing going forward after 5 minutes any way

Didn't tavernier cross for Miller to score ?

Their second goal however was like the ones we we lost at tynecastle where he was posted missing

Didn't tavernier cross for Miller to score ?

Their second goal however was like the ones we we lost at tynecastle where he was posted missing

yes after the goal he offered nothing twice mckay hit absolutely superb cross field passes to him and he just seemed to let it drift out i though he was scandalously poor throughout

Our biggest problem is our midfield , nowhere near strong enough to stop their attacks , and to be fair it wasn't the midfield the management team would have expected to field at this point of the season .

We also have forward players making very bad choices , Waghorn can go IMHO and as much as I like Forrester his decision not to play in Dodoo was terrible .

We badly need investment , where it comes from God only knows .

I thought Hill played well especially as he was the only defender who seemed to want to defend

Otherwise - Wes and Barrie. And Holt for the first half ...........

Ach, it's all too depressing though. I'm offski now. A guid new year to one and all when it comes, if that is at all possible now.

I can't believe anyone thought Holt played any part in the game. The only time I can remember his name being said was when he made a last man tackle when playing last man when we had a corner. The only other time was when he came off.

At the start of the season Barton, Krancjaer & Rossiter were signed presumably to make the 3 in the 4-3-2-1 formation we'd been playing last season.

These signings never worked out for one reason or another & we're back to Halliday & Holt from last season with Windass thrown in who looks well out of his depth.

Our MF today was well short of what we need & this need improved next month even if it's loan signings.

We also need a physical presence up front who can get goals to play the 1 up front

Our biggest problem is our midfield , nowhere near strong enough to stop their attacks , and to be fair it wasn't the midfield the management team would have expected to field at this point of the season .

We also have forward players making very bad choices , Waghorn can go IMHO and as much as I like Forrester his decision not to play in Dodoo was terrible .

We badly need investment , where it comes from God only knows .

Totally agree mate,this Hodson stuff would have been firefighting(it still should have been done though).

Lots of things to be adressed.Cool heads in midfield would be massive.Its not easy though.

Just back from that major disappointment.

I thought, aside from the first 30, it was a very poor performance. We need the midfield sorted. Halliday, for all his trying, was poor. Holt was anonymous and Windass had one of the worst games I've seen from a Rangers player - how he wasn't hooked at half time I don't know.

What was most disappointing is that we had enough chances to actually win it if we'd taken them or been a bit less greedy in front of goal.

As for that lot, their wee light displays and chants are hilariously pathetic, but I was pleased the silence went relatively well.

Can anyone tell me what happened to Garner?

The ref also looked like he shat out of giving Brown a second yellow for diving at 1-1.

Edited by StuGers