Management Resigned ?

I'd just like to make the point that Celtic, albeit from a different starting point, showed the necessary foresight, ambition and financial commitment to secure Rogers services, so I see no reason why we shouldn't be looking at the likes of Frank de Boer.

Financial commitment will be the stumbling block both in transfer budget and salary.

I'd just like to make the point that Celtic, albeit from a different starting point, showed the necessary foresight, ambition and financial commitment to secure Rogers services, so I see no reason why we shouldn't be looking at the likes of Frank de Boer.

Mate this board want their money back first and it's Rangers second IMHO

I admire either your optimism or your youthfulness. I'm closing in on 60 and see no realistic ambitions of harbouring those again.

I'm older than you mate. The question though was about Rodgers - do you think he'd do well in Europe with our squad ?

Could you go unbeaten all season domestically. All the way to feb at least.

Given the rubbish the opposition put in front of Rodgers, most certainly.

But my point wasn't about domestic football.

Delilah won the domestic league too. Are you saying he was a good manager ?

I'm older than you mate. The question though was about Rodgers - do you think he'd do well in Europe with our squad ?

Given the rubbish the opposition put in front of Rodgers, most certainly.

But my point wasn't about domestic football.

Delilah won the domestic league too. Are you saying he was a good manager ?

I think the diffetences are palpable. Domestically and in europe.

Dont you?

As much as i trust you i cant see how that works.

That's just my opinion on their share issue plans, we need money I to the club first , swapping soft loans for equity can happen in the future , it's not needed now, but that's just my opinion

I think the diffetences are palpable. Domestically and in europe.

Dont you?

You were admiring Rodgers. The point I'm making is, his record before he arrived at in Glasgow wouldn't have filled me with confidence if he ended up at our club.

At Liverpool he inherited a decent squad, spent nearly 300 million and made it worse.

Delilah, no Shankley, won the domestic league. Rodgers will do the same. But that's about all.

That's just my opinion on their share issue plans, we need money I to the club first , swapping soft loans for equity can happen in the future , it's not needed now, but that's just my opinion

I think your wromg there. We need to losen the grip of ashley etc.

Thats why this.