Management Resigned ?

You were admiring Rodgers. The point I'm making is, his record before he arrived at in Glasgow wouldn't have filled me with confidence if he ended up at our club.

At Liverpool he inherited a decent squad, spent nearly 300 million and made it worse.

Delilah, no Shankley, won the domestic league. Rodgers will do the same. But that's about all.

He did great at liverpool and klopp is reaping the rewards. He did great at swansea.

He sold 200 million of players as well and took over from the abomination that was kenny dal.

Id have loved him post liverpool.

He did great at liverpool and klopp is reaping the rewards. He did great at swansea.

He sold 200 million of players as well and took over from the abomination that was kenny dal.

He's won one trophy. 1. And he's been hailed as the new Jock Stein. After 1 trophy with a budget 3 times the size of his nearest rivals. They've smashed it this year domestically. But in Europe they were embarrassed on more than one occasion, Red Imps and Barca spring to mind.

Suarez carried that Liverpool team.

As for Swansea Martinez set them up and Sousa improved it, so things were easy for Rodgers.

Rodgers will be back down south as soon as a big club come sniffing.

Who did, however, bequeath him Suarez. It is true also that Rogers is treated as a bit of a joke down here - the Guardian podcast for example - but that's a lot to do with his personality and interview comments and I'm afraid we have to accept that he's from a higher bracket than we are likely to be fishing in. I agree with gunslinger that I'd take him in a heartbeat but I'd do that knowing he isn't half as good as he (BR) thinks he is. Then again a quarter of as good as he thinks he is would probably put him in the very top bracket.............

Edited by SteveC

I think your wromg there. We need to losen the grip of ashley etc.

Thats why this.

The only way we get rid of Ashleys influence is via the retail deal , his shares in us will take care of themselves imho.