Well who's next

I often wonder what Sutton would do for a living if he didn’t have Rangers to talk about. No doubt he would have a lovely wee pub somewhere, where he could regal folks over their fried egg and chip dinners with stories of how he fell down for a living every Saturday afternoon.

Allan Kuhn is a guy I know from my time in Sweden. I'd take him.

For all that we laughed at Deila, there are some handy (and affordable) managers in Scandinavia, particularly in Norway.

Posted this elsewhere but it's probably better here:

What about the Huddersfield manager? David Wagner has brought a modern, German pressing game to Huddersfield and has them sitting 3rd or 4th in the Championship. Huddersfield was his first real job but he learned his trade at Borussia Dortmund II. Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim brought fresh ideas, despite only being in his 20's and is now considered one of the best young coaches in the game. We need to show a bit of faith in a younger manager with modern ideas -- it is the only way we can move into the modern football age.

I 100% agree with you.

However we had that with MW and look how that turned out with a lot of fans turning against him even before last weeks debacle.

Also To be brutally honest any up and coming manager would be mental to take the post. Expectations are very very high from day one and you are operating on half the budget of your only competition who have what 4/5 years head start on you. Who in there right mind would take it on when just looking at the bare facts.

According to Skysports it's looking like Murty will be in charge for the Dundee match!

@ScotlandSky 5m5 minutes ago

RANGERS LATEST: Graeme Murty likely to stay in charge of #Rangers for Sunday's game v #Dundee

That surely suggest McLeish is not being considered as an interim manager? If he was, he would be in place by now?