Well who's next

Maybe thought they would be charged with "tapping up"?

3 - 0 down to Norwich after 18mins.

Not really likely since Gers agreed to compensation fee being dropped.

Perhaps compensation fee(having been dropped)was then asked to be a signing on fee and they were having none of it.(just a thought)

Perhaps compensation fee(having been dropped)was then asked to be a signing on fee and they were having none of it.(just a thought)

There is a rationale for the manoevres, and it has to do with (more) money for the three caballeros.

I suspect, much like the board say in their statement, that during a board meeting it was decided to simply accept the resignations and let them move out for free as things just weren't working out . I'd also consider the board knew Warburton & Co hadn't got the NF gig anyhow so there was no compensation to be had.

I suspect, much like the board say in their statement, that during a board meeting it was decided to simply accept the resignations and let them move out for free as things just weren't working out . I'd also consider the board knew Warburton & Co hadn't got the NF gig anyhow so there was no compensation to be had.

Allegedly, the Board was minded to bag them, anyway, next week it seems, with all the requirements for compensation for contract termination that that would entail. Thus the offers to resign fell like manna from Heaven.

If FdB has said he is willing to talk then the board should be inviting him for Sunday lunch straight away. But i think he would need a bit of time. Our main aim is to get second place in the in the league therefore Walter should be option b.

Dont think we have a hope of Marco Silva as Rab mentioned - he will be snapped up if he doesnt stay on with Hull.

Can't understand why the club were willing to waive compensation ,it's not as if we can afford that kind of geasture .

Because the Rangers board wanted rid off MW, DW & F McP. To do so was going to cost them £1.2m in compensation.

Along came this agent and this meant they didn't need to pay the £1.2m