Well who's next

You are looking for a guy to come in for, what 13 league games, and some in the Cup. I think it will be difficult to get what you are looking for, given the short term nature of the job. One never knows, of course, but someone coming in now, would, I expect, have to be the Man for the long(er) term, which means, I think, that the DoF would have to be in place, too. Therefore, short of somebody doing the Board a favour, this week, we are going to have GM for a few more games, and possibly to the end of the season.

One Defeat and already Murty is under pressure, as far as the support is concerned. Defeat on Friday and it will become a clamour for him to be replaced, if the board haven't got a plan B in place, then they are sitting with their fingers up their bums, their own bums of course, let's no cast aspersions here ha.

One Defeat and already Murty is under pressure, as far as the support is concerned. Defeat on Friday and it will become a clamour for him to be replaced, if the board haven't got a plan B in place, then they are sitting with their fingers up their bums, their own bums of course, let's no cast aspersions here ha.

The Board has their fingers up their bums; Murty has his fingers in the dyke; I hope to God no-one has his fingers in the till.

I don't know if they are able to get someone in to firefight to the end of the season, without it being an audition for the job. The kind of fellow you want, in all likelihood, will be tied up until the end of the season, and not guaranteed a quick release. Mind you, one never knows.

The Board has their fingers up their bums; Murty has his fingers in the dyke; I hope to God no-one has his fingers in the till.

I don't know if they are able to get someone in to firefight to the end of the season, without it being an audition for the job. The kind of fellow you want, in all likelihood, will be tied up until the end of the season, and not guaranteed a quick release. Mind you, one never knows.

Some of the support have their fingers over their eyes, some are sticking two fingers up to the board, someone somewhere needs to get the finger out,

And you end up with poorer quality candidates ? The better candidates might not want to work under a D of F

How can they be poorer than a guy who doesn't meet the job spec? It's a different role - more a coach than a Mister.

Edited by Uilleam