Well who's next

Lots of fans wanted a change.

Fans want results end of , they don't really care how the club is run if the team are winning , just look back at the SDM years those that were ahead of the game, and I wasn't one , were ridiculed and shouted down.

To me it was one year(easy) to get out of championship but thereafter MW and his team plus many of the players were unable to step up to premiership needs and his lack of vision or tunnel vision removed all the magic from his hat as he had no plan "B"so things had to change sooner than later.Let's hope board have necessary vision to put things right.

To me it was one year(easy) to get out of championship but thereafter MW and his team plus many of the players were unable to step up to premiership needs and his lack of vision or tunnel vision removed all the magic from his hat as he had no plan "B"so things had to change sooner than later.Let's hope board have necessary vision to put things right.

I think too many poor signings last summer contributed to MW's departure

I think too many poor signings last summer contributed to MW's departure

MW could not foresee that a) Kranjcar and Rossiter end up injured (and both would sure have had an impact on our season) and that b) the Barton fallout would happen (and none of our hindsight warriors would have expected that either, no matter what they will proclaim now) (who sure would have had an impact on our midfield defence-wise).

c) No-one expected Garner to make a 20-goal impact (if they had studied his stats) instantly at a club like Rangers ... and being in and out of the team (which played a different system that he used to play).

d) Well, it is rather strange that MW ... and now Murty ... does not give the only other chap apparently capable of scoring goals and blowing some fresh wind into our attack line a decent chance (despite a rather good start), i.e. Dodoo.

e) Foderingham or Gilks ... we needed a good back-up goalkeeper and the days of old are gone, where good people are willing to take 2nd place and a decent pay check and don't want to play any longer. Going by what we saw of Foderingham* of late, Alnwick should get his chance to see how this MW addition works out.

What we lack is being clinical. I doubt that we need to train any great tactical stuff now, but I would make all of them hitting shots at goal from all angles ... as well as threaten them with a whip if they continue to play triangles and rings about the opposition's penalty area instead of taking responsibility and start shooting themselves.

*Then again, the antics of our defenders sure crept into Foderingham's displays too.

How do they consider it two wasted years ?

For me our problems began with too many poor signings last summer.

Because if we went the DoF route 2 years ago we wouldn't need to hit the restart button every time a manager/head coach (whatever title floats yer boat) changes plus our recruitment would have been a hell of a f*&king lot better.