Well who's next

According to ITK poster cwoodloyal from FF, it will be Murty until the end of the season, at least for the next two games and/or unless some car-crash happens.

We shall see.

Eh? do you mean he's got the next two games and, if he avoids a car crash, will stay for the remainder of the season?

Sbs knows what he doesnt like. Everything as far as i can tell.

we seem to alternating between calls for some obscure Dutchman who's doing extraordinary zen coaching shit in the Congolese division two for blind kids ("I read about him in The Blizzard but already knew all about him. You reckon you've heard of him? Well I meant that other one you've never heard of") and demanding Pep Guardiola or nothing.

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg

Is he a poor manager then?

I remain to be convinced that we should be taking someone whose sole managerial experience is in the Australian A-League.

That said, he did do the double with Melbourne so he qualifies through one of SBS' criteria :ninja:

Edited by craig

Blimey, unless I have misinterpreted statements, references, nods, winks, info from men itk, and from people in and around Auchenhowie, the Club proposes to have

1. A Director of Football/Technical Director/Head of Football

2. A 1st Team Coach/1st Team Manager

3. A man in Charge of 1st Team affairs until the end of the season.

Therefore all the debate about McLeish/McInnes/ others needs to be seen in the light of the above.

The Rumour Factory (on 2 nights and a Sunday, double time) suggests as follows

1. DoF/TD: current favourite, the boy from So'ton, Ross Wilson

2, !st Team Coach: current favourite, Frank de Boer

3. Interim 1st Team Charge d'Affaires : current favourite, Graeme Murty, assisted by Kenny Miller.

Further hearsay suggests that Murty is popular with playing staff, seems a good coach, and that 'senior players' have been consulted and contributed to discussions to date. Miller is much respected at Auchenhowie, it appears

Without prejudice, and E & OE.

Edited by Uilleam

According to ITK poster cwoodloyal from FF, it will be Murty until the end of the season, at least for the next two games and/or unless some car-crash happens.

We shall see.

This is exremely bad news if true. I don't want Murty in charge of the Rangers first team.

This is exremely bad news if true. I don't want Murty in charge of the Rangers first team.

Going by some of the names suggested on this site, we could do a lot worse than give Murty the role until the end of the season.