Well who's next

I remain to be convinced that we should be taking someone whose sole managerial experience is in the Australian A-League.

That said, he did do the double with Melbourne so he qualifies through one of SBS' criteria :ninja:

Im just surprised everyone is so well versed in his managerial quality.

We have to assume that the Dof & Chief Coach (or whatever terminology) model is not something that sprung fully formed from Dave King's forehead when the resignations from

the unholy trinity were made. Therefore, we, likewise, have to surmise that the Board is not starting from scratch, that, at least, someone has been working on possibilities. That process, again, we must fancy, will now be in the "candidates" stage. We must suppose, too, that the DoF post will be likely to be filled first.

How long this, and subsequent appointments, will take, is, well, anybody's guess, but it seems unlikely that the Board will wait until any fallout from the resignations has been dealt with. That would be conceding a position, I think.

It's good that we're not rushing in to anything although I really thought some announcement would have been made about what's happening until the end of the season, even if it is just to say they're showing faith in Murty.

Welcome back ascender.

Murty will probably be getting assessed for a few games to see if he is capable. Today will be interesting...