Statement from King

It's all bullshit mate , the board have been briefing the press for months , I had a long conversation with my mate this morning , he confirmed there's been a steady leak from the boardroom since pre Xmas , we are getter no treated like mugs .

No disrespect but there also other posters on FF saying they have ''inside info'' that the leaks to the press was coming from MW/DW/FMc................

Not the whole board , but some have been actively briefing against MW since pre Xmas , why was DK meeting the de boers weeks ago along with Numan .

Plus this £18 million of the £30 million , they are going to get the majority of that money back , it's called running a football club , it's all smoke and mirrors , what we have in place is SDM lite , new board same as the old board , it's pitiful it really is

Depends which old board. Certainly nothing like greenco. Id imagine they were looking to the future it seems our manager was.

I was therefore not surprised when the management team’s agent approached the Club’s Managing Director Stewart Robertson to request a meeting which was held in Glasgow on Monday this week. The outcome of this meeting was that the agent subsequently offered that Mark, David and Frank would resign with immediate effect without compensation as long as the Club, in turn, agreed to waive compensation from any new Club that they signed for. After discussion the Board accepted this offer and employment was immediately terminated.

So why was Warburton holding the Press Conference on Friday, if his employment was terminated on Monday?

Presumably because somewhat foolishly it had not been confirmed in writing up to that point in time.

This is a distinct weakness in the Club's version of events.

No disrespect but there also other posters on FF saying they have ''inside info'' that the leaks to the press was coming from MW/DW/FMc................

There is absolutely no doubt that happened , however I would bet everything those leaks started after the fall out with DK in Sept .

At the end of the day this board need to get this next appointment right , because we are treading water and are in danger of drowning , if they seriously think the budgets that we are working at is going to make any inroads into getting us back , they better think again .

There is absolutely no doubt that happened , however I would bet everything those leaks started after the fall out with DK in Sept .

At the end of the day this board need to get this next appointment right , because we are treading water and are in danger of drowning , if they seriously think the budgets that we are working at is going to make any inroads into getting us back , they better think again .

Agreed. If thats extra backing we are in bother.

Its true though it wasnt well spent or even close.

It's all bullshit mate , the board have been briefing the press for months , I had a long conversation with my mate this morning , he confirmed there's been a steady leak from the boardroom since pre Xmas , we are getter no treated like mugs .

Does your mate know that the source of leaks was the boardroom, or has he made that assumption?

Surely even clowns like Jackson & Co will keep quiet about who their informant actually is?